Well everyone..Lesson learned.

Since you totally ignored my point ill ask you bluntly.
When going somewhere where you already know your Edc (everyday carry) cannot go do you leave it home or in the car?
My guess is you do what you criticize others for.
And your guess would be wrong. In Texas I cannot carry my weapon in an establishment where a high percentage of its profits come from alcohol sales. So my handgun is left at home, in a safe, when I go to those places. It seems to me that you think you should be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. If some poor sod is killed using a gun stolen from your car well, hey, YOU didn't steal it right?

:UPDATE:

Got a phone call from the Seminole County Sheriffs office this morning and they have RECOVERED my gun! Yes, it has been 2 years, but i was not expecting this. And yes, a lesson was learned to not leave it in my truck.

Adam, I left my CCW in my truck a thousand times just like you did. I have been personally threatened by veterans as a VA employee and park off of the facility grounds and of course I cannot bring my weapon with me. I stopped taking it, just had a gut feeling it was going to get stolen and the thefts in Daytona are getting worse and worse. After reading this thread, I will never leave it in my truck. If I have it, it will be on body. That being said, glad you got it back.

On another note, do you run at the track in Orlando?

Back