image-232186908.jpg

image-1342880985.jpg

Maybe now the little overlord will let me work on Bessie? Jeez!!! LOL

image-836310522.jpg

image-4118209505.jpg

image-3739080733.jpg

image-232186908.jpg

image-1342880985.jpg

She won't get in until tomorrow; sent her a text with pics, but she won't smile... I told her thy she doesn't get to turn the key until after she takes the class;)

She's a lucky girl for sure! My wife got a gravy boat and some chocolate lol! I've been wanting that same bike for a while now just to fart around on. Amazing how much fun you can have on those little things. Unfortunately, the military restricts me to 3 vehicles over here so I'm kinda screwed. Nice bike!

Very nice toy, She will Love it!

Too bad i didn't know you where looking for one!

GIXERHP said:
Very nice toy, She will Love it!

Too bad i didn't know you where looking for one!

I wasn't looking new, but when it came down to the used ones here in the area, I was less than 1K off of the new price - I took here in to a stealership to see how it fit - and we ended up getting one there. I actually bought it right after the Bash, but couldn't take delivery until last weekend.

Hmmm... Looking forward to Father's Day... LOL... J/K :p

Looks like she's ready to go! It'll be good to see another Ninja in Robbinsville. :laugh:

I wasn't looking new, but when it came down to the used ones here in the area, I was less than 1K off of the new price - I took here in to a stealership to see how it fit - and we ended up getting one there. I actually bought it right after the Bash, but couldn't take delivery until last weekend.

Hmmm... Looking forward to Father's Day... LOL... J/K :p
Very cool!

Looks Good.

My only concern is "Reflectors donated to neighbor's kids"
I understand the all black look, However with no reflectors I hope it is a Daytime only bike.

Just for safety reasons.

Keep up the good work and be safe :thumbsup:

Back