Welcome to the new Hayabusa.org Gen II style!

Thanks for all the hard work! Lots of talent to put this together and make it all work. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Great new look

Only one problem i tried but i can not read ALL of the rules before the timer expires:laugh:

Great work guys

I'm also liking the "new posts" button over the old "portal" button! :thumbsup:

Wow!! I like it so far. Cant wait to get some more time to check it all out!!!! Thanks to all who worked on the new changes!!

I am soooo glad the site is back...man was i getting bored!!! i too was wondering on the increase it seemed in ads...but you gotta do what ya gotta do hu!? im just glad we are back and running!

Capt this is the one I was talking about where the ad is covering a portion of the pic.
6b6b6fd7.jpg

6b6b6fd7.jpg

Wow! For ease of reading for my tired eyes, if the print was a little darker in the posts it would be great! Overall, good work!

there are two ways to test new software, functionally and performance. the first seems to be ok, there is a new GUI and some new features. however the second seems to be lacking. under a prodlike load transaction response times are clearly much slower than before update. why would this be? well, everything from load balancing between servers, server resources (disc utilization, cpu, memory) to ineffective database queries can impact this. these can be addressed individually....

Glad to have it back. Going to take a little bit to get used to and figure out everything. Thanks for your hard work guys.

Back