Welcome to the new Hayabusa.org Gen II style!

It will take a little time to get used to, and work out the kinks. Everyone just be patient.

Doug, I do notice longer loading times (I suspect the corporate firewall is looking at the add links)...

Two quick comments Cap.

I noticed an ad covering up a portion of an image loaded in Delbert's Rd350 thread and in the last post column on new post page I can't see the time of the last post like before. It's almost completely gone and I can only see a bit of it.

This is from my iPhone so I don't know if it will be different when on a pc.

It doesn't happen for me, so it must just be from your iphone Blanca.

The ads truly don't bother me at all. I had to actually look for them when people were talking about them. I like them better on the side than in between posts personally.
The only thing I can't get past is the color of the org. It used to be dark, now its like WOW, I'm awake!!

Im pretty sure they had you in mind Bots. I dont see the add anymore but it was for a seat. How do you do that snap shot thingy?

It doesn't happen for me, so it must just be from your iphone Blanca.

The ads truly don't bother me at all. I had to actually look for them when people were talking about them. I like them better on the side than in between posts personally.
The only thing I can't get past is the color of the org. It used to be dark, now its like WOW, I'm awake!!

I agree on the color, I'm colorblind and it's very difficult for me to focus on and read now. I tried adjusting the color in My Profile, but it kept freezing. I had to exit the site and come back each time I tried, otherwise the color windows stayed up and I couldn't back out of that page.
I'm not complaining either, I just really hope I'm able to change the color soon.:beerchug:

It will take a little time to get used to, and work out the kinks. Everyone just be patient.

Doug, I do notice longer loading times (I suspect the corporate firewall is looking at the add links)...

Yes loading times are slower with me as well.
E

I'm liking it Cap!

Great Job!

The pages load very slowly for me as well.

Concur with other comments about the color schema - I'm finding it definitely more difficult to read. If background/font colors becomes (or already is) a configuration setting that one can do at their Control Panel, that would certainly be awesome.

I understand about the ads... obviously, it would be very cool if members who contribute $xx a year can disable the ads, but I understand that's yet another administrative burden to track, etc. Unfortunately, work proxies/firewall appear to be sniffing every ad, which probably contributes to the somewhat more lengthy load times I am seeing.... :unhappy:

Still and all, as the Admin for FJRForum.com, I am well aware of the massive workload it is to run a hugely popular web forum... nothing but tons of respect for Cap and his crew to keep the .oRg ship afloat and steaming forward.... :bowdown:

Umm... From where I sit, the pages are loading at least twice as fast as they did before the update... :dunno:

I think the site looks great! Thanks for all the updates (IM!) an the hard work. The ads have to show up somewhere, and I don't have any issues with their new placement. :thumbsup:

Umm... From where I sit, the pages are loading at least twice as fast as they did before the update... :dunno:

I think the site looks great! Thanks for all the updates (IM!) an the hard work. The ads have to show up somewhere, and I don't have any issues with their new placement. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty much in the same boat. No speed or ad problems for me...

I go boating, ride my bicycles and motorcycles, maintain my home and even raise a family (oh yeah, I have a job too!). I CAN"T IMAGINE running, maintaining and improving the org as an additional part of my life. Doug (and the few saintly assistants), I am so grateful for your ongoing efforts with the org. My learning curve for Hayabusas took 2 months instead of 2 years....I have met the greatest people on the org and sharing pics, rides and relationships on the org is so important to me. You know, like many others, I wait in the wings in case you ask for any type of support, I am proud to be part of this family. Doyle

Back