Welcome my new falcon!

On question number 2, the heat is one of the reasons people go to full exhaust. The catalytic converter is between the riders footpegs and gets HOT!!!!
Yeah . . . the other reason is they are just so damn nice to look at, the sound is intoxicating and you shave off about 20lbs weight, but unfortunately shave off about $1200 - $2200 off your bank balance :redface:
Just so worth it though :p

Yeah . . . the other reason is they are just so damn nice to look at, the sound is intoxicating and you shave off about 20lbs weight, but unfortunately shave off about $1200 - $2200 off your bank balance :redface:
Just so worth it though :p

Well, it would appear I'll be keeping my stock headers and midpipe. My wife nearly made me sleep elsewhere last night as she was not thrilled about me buying the bike to begin with. This is my 11th bike, the previous 10 being Harleys. I apparently have a tendency to get bored with things. LOL. Hopefully this one stays!

looks just like my sons bike down to the M4, he is in Alaska doing stand up wheelies and burn outs...lol. Wonder where he got that from.

Back