Welcome home...   oh the cops are here

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Came in to work and all I got was "Good morning, the cops are here for you!"

I am going, "wow the feds did not like me taking their picture that much?" "duck and cover"

Turns out we released an employee about 30 days ago (unrelated to this) that had been filling prescriptions for Darvocette and Tussionex every 6 days for several months... (controlled substances)

The detective needed some data on the staffer and as our practice was involved, more than happy to help out..

Called me back today... 23 class D felony counts are being filed... he says most likely at least a year in the can for this... any LEO's know much about this? and how stupid does one need to be to think they could get away with this? (Paid cash but had to present drivers license) DOH!!

face7.gif

U gotta watch TruTV, the Dumbest Criminals show!

#1 a few weeks ago were the 2 robbers who walked into a muffler shop around 8am (opening time), demanded all the money from the register, both armed. The counter clerk says, "guys, we just opened, we dont have any cash here, the manager has all the cash and he isnt in yet!"

So the robbers LEAVE THEIR NUMBER AND TELL THE CLERK TO CALL THEM WHENEVER THE MANAGER ARRIVES SO THEY CAN COME BACK!!! Needless to say, the clerk called the police, police arrived, they called the robbers and told them the manager had arrived and THEY SHOWED BACK UP TO ACTUALLY ROB IT. Funniest part about it, one of em actually shot at police and took a round in the leg!
guns.gif

Ahh, TruTV is some funny stuff!

Well another visit from detective... seems "girlfriend" had help from her "girlfriend" roommie....

20 more felony counts but these are going to be class C for some reason.... I guess their apartment may be up for rent soon enough...
laugh.gif

Appears that they were selling and so all charges are rapidly escalating... sux to be them....

Well another visit from detective... seems "girlfriend" had help from her "girlfriend" roommie....

20 more felony counts but these are going to be class C for some reason....   I guess their apartment may be up for rent soon enough...  
laugh.gif

Appears that they were selling and so all charges are rapidly escalating...    sux to be them....
Love those Hoosiers!

tounge.gif

r8

I just had one of my staff come back from 10 weeks of LOA.  Back one day and no show no call in.  "Oh the phone was out and a tree was blocking my car.  My husband came back from work but had to get back to work so I could not get out to get to work."  Ok-  2 days later "My Aun'ts pacemaker is not working I can't get in until someone gets here wit her."  I will call you when I can get in. i said no you need to call and tell mewhen you will be in.  No call.   Next 3 days no call no show.  "I was at the hospital with my Aunt but my cell phone was not working."

My letter back in registered mail.  You have abandoned your job and I am sorry to see that you have quit the firm.

You wonder what the heck is in the head of emplyee's these days.

Little UPdate:
rofl.gif
wish I could have seen the look on her stupid face:.. our local paper reports all "Felony" arrests.. I suppose this should about end her career in the medical field dealing with drugs...

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps....CAL1201
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Arlene Mollenkopf , 39, of the 5600 block of Dartmouth Drive, was booked into the lockup at 4:55 p.m. July 3 on a charge of possession of a controlled substance by subterfuge.She was released on her own recognizance. [/quote]

Came in to work and all I got was "Good morning,  the cops are here for you!"

I am going, "wow the feds did not like me taking their picture that much?"  "duck and cover"

Turns out we released an employee about 30 days ago (unrelated to this) that had been filling prescriptions for Darvocette and Tussionex every 6 days for several months...  (controlled substances)  

The detective needed some data on the staffer and as our practice was involved, more than happy to help out..

Called me back today... 23 class D felony counts are being filed... he says most likely at least a year in the can for this...  any LEO's know much about this?    and how stupid does one need to be to think they could get away with this?  (Paid cash but had to present drivers license) DOH!!
dosen't anybody buy on the street anymore?
rock.gif

Came in to work and all I got was "Good morning, the cops are here for you!"

I am going, "wow the feds did not like me taking their picture that much?" "duck and cover"

Turns out we released an employee about 30 days ago (unrelated to this) that had been filling prescriptions for Darvocette and Tussionex every 6 days for several months... (controlled substances)

Called me back today... 23 class D felony counts are being filed... he says most likely at least a year in the can for this... any LEO's know much about this? and how stupid does one need to be to think they could get away with this? (Paid cash but had to present drivers license) DOH!!
rock.gif
rofl.gif
now that is funny... I guess they would just rather leave a paper trail and an open invite to prosecute... amazingly stupid people out there for sure...

Still waiting to see if they upgrade the charges to "Distribution" due to the sheer volume of pills they were buying..

I am going, "wow the feds did not like me taking their picture that much?"  "duck and cover"

Turns out we released an employee about 30 days ago (unrelated to this) that had been filling prescriptions for Darvocette and Tussionex every 6 days for several months...  (controlled substances)  

Called me back today... 23 class D felony counts are being filed... he says most likely at least a year in the can for this...  any LEO's know much about this?    and how stupid does one need to be to think they could get away with this?  (Paid cash but had to present drivers license) DOH!!
rock.gif
I know right...dang pharmacists are putting me out of business!
laugh.gif
J/K

rock.gif
I know right...dang pharmacists are putting me out of business!  
laugh.gif
J/K
dang corporate america, makin it hell on the mom n pop outfits
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back