Welcome Busaride New Member

Creekboy

Registered
I met this man from Wisconsin on Fathers Day weekend having some bike work done in a shop near mine. This bike is literally chromed out and the paint job is incredible. The thought of riding all the way from there to here in a few days just blows my mind. He went thru the Dragon and Killboy.com got this picture, definately a sweet ride..Welcome again Busaride, keep the wheels up bro

IMG_2307.jpg

in the Dragon with no gloves... no boots... no leather pants.

Welcome to the board dummy.

I know I'm gonna regret this.... Whats the dragon...
rock.gif

The Dragon is 11 miles 318 curves located in Eastern Tennessee, renowned around the world as one of the baddest places to take your bike. They come from all over the world just to race here. You can go to Killboy.com to see pictures or www.DealsGap.com...tell you all about it...alot of people hurt and killed here every year...in fact during the BBlll we had one of our own that was in the hospital for along time due to an accident....the dragon does bite
cool.gif

Welcome aboard, but probably should have spent some of that chrome money for the right gear!

This bike is without a doubt, one of the best lookin I've seen, I would consider doing mine like that but where his is blue, I would use red. NJ.:;):

White looks good on a Busa, one guy mentioned Cadillac Escalade white would look good. I agree, I think id consider an all white Busa if I ever repainted mine.
No Kanji , no nothing...all white with a little chrome.

Back