Weird problems

SLO MO

Registered
Hmm somethings hopefully that will get fixed under warranty when I take it back to the dealer,

1. For some reason I can't start the bike with the kickstand down and it's in gear.

2. The gear goes to neutraul from first unless I give it a firm shift

3. When i don't down shift properly the gear indicator goes blank just a line

4. I've been running 87 octane cause it's cheaper but the bike runs  
  weird somebody said my owners manual says use 91 or better, i don't open   it cause it's a weed plate

Help

I couldn't really think of anything else, curious to see how many don't get it and all the your an idiot responses i get man I'm bored 
rofl.gif

Man, you must be bored! It's actually pretty funny.

I wonder how many times the dealers get these questions asked? I'm sure it has happened.
beerchug.gif

Not saying that you dont know this but i thought i would tell you anyway. You have to hold the clutch in at all times or it will not start. I hope this helps, Doug

My_Hayabusa_144RS.jpg

A better weed plate is a stripped out hump turned upside down, thus freeing up the manual to ensure the correct octane. You are talking about pulling weeds in your front yard, right?
face7.gif

Hmm somethings hopefully that will get fixed under warranty when I take it back to the dealer,

1. For some reason I can't start the bike with the kickstand down and it's in gear.

2. The gear goes to neutraul from first unless I give it a firm shift

3. When i don't down shift properly the gear indicator goes blank just a line

4. I've been running 87 octane cause it's cheaper but the bike runs  
  weird somebody said my owners manual says use 91 or better, i don't open   it cause it's a weed plate

Help

I couldn't really think of anything else, curious to see how many don't get it and all the your an idiot responses i get man I'm bored 
rofl.gif
hey... if you are that bored, oil change due on my bike.
laugh.gif
that will keep you busy for a while.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If the blinker fluid leaks out too fast, try this, thicker viscosity and wont bubble at high temps.

gallery_2_63_3664.jpg

Back