Weird news of the day...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Widow Found Living With Corpses Of Husband, Twin
Tuesday, July 6, 2010 (as reported by kake.com)

No charges have been filed yet as Pennsylvania authorities wrap up an investigation of a 91-year-old widow who lived with the dug up bodies of her husband and twin sister.

Jean Stevens says she's claustrophobic and couldn't bear the thought of her loved ones in graves.

The 91-year-old widow lived by herself in a tumbledown house on a desolate country road. Stevens had the embalmed corpses dug up and stored them at her house — in the case of her late husband, for more than a decade — tending to the remains as best she could until police were finally tipped off last month.

The bodies are with the Bradford County coroner now, off-limits to Stevens.

Imagine being 91 years old. Think I'll be old enough to do the Maxton Mile by then.:whistle:

The human mind is a funny thing and will make "normal" people do "off-normal" things. Obviously this woman has no one else in her life as she has been caring for one of the bodies for 10 years!

I hope she finds the help she needs and not just being carted off to a rubber room.

Jeez!! The cops would'nt let her keep them!?! Its not like she is going to harm them in any way. And after 10 year I would think they stopped smelling by now!!
:rofl:

I wish we had a scratch and sniff of the smell in her house :whistle:embalmed or not I know it was Kicking like Bruce Lee up in there.:rofl:

Just read about that in my local paper, not to far from me. I see a Busa trip to creepy old ladies house in my future:laugh:

Back