Weird dreams.

Anyone have dreams that actually happen the next day?  Or dream of someone you haven't seen in years and the next day or two you run into them?

I have that stuff all the time.  Last night I dreamed that I was in my friend's car, a State Trooper attempted to pull him over and we didn't have our seatbelts on..  Then we did a 180 on the grass on the side of the road after pretending to stop and we took off..  I told him this morning about this and warned him to wear his seat belt and then he tells me that last night he was tuning a customer's car, ran into a problem and stopped on the side of the road.  Then a hot chick State Trooper pulled up, talked to them to make sure things were ok, and warned them to put their seatbelts on!!!!  I'm like  
SHOCKED.gif
  But I should be used to it by now...........

The next time you have a dream of Lindsey Lohan try to visualize her without Kevin Federline as the passenger on the back of her bike.
all_coholic.gif

(TurboSN95 @ Apr. 19 2007,10:15) Anyone have dreams that actually happen the next day?  Or dream of someone you haven't seen in years and the next day or two you run into them?

I have that stuff all the time.  Last night I dreamed that I was in my friend's car, a State Trooper attempted to pull him over and we didn't have our seatbelts on..  Then we did a 180 on the grass on the side of the road after pretending to stop and we took off..  I told him this morning about this and warned him to wear his seat belt and then he tells me that last night he was tuning a customer's car, ran into a problem and stopped on the side of the road.  Then a hot chick State Trooper pulled up, talked to them to make sure things were ok, and warned them to put their seatbelts on!!!!  I'm like  
SHOCKED.gif
  But I should be used to it by now...........
My wife sometimes dreams about things breaking. Then they break. I'm not kidding. Refrigerators, microwaves, cars.. etc. It has happened over and over again. It kinda scares the crap out of me on occasion.

Needless to say, I try to keep on her good side.
wow.gif

More wierdness the other night. Not going there.

Somethings should remain in the back of the mind.

I had a dream once about getting pulled over by a bicycle cop and getting a speeding ticket. Three hours after I woke up I was on the side of the road getting a speeding ticket from a motorcycle cop. That one was a little wierd. My friend was with me when I got pulled over, and I'd told him about the dream before we left.

Back