Weird couple days

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
In the last 2 days I have seen.

A woman across the street in a Hammock, As I was walking to the mailbox the hammock broke and she fell to the ground, After making sure she was ok we had a good laugh.

On the way home from work I saw a what seemed to be someone moving, when all of a sudden I guess a strap broke and a recliner came off the trailer bouncing down the road. I did get up beside them and let them know.

This morning on the way to the shop there was a truck in front of me. I saw a cat run out in front of the truck go between the front tires and out between the rear tires and didnt get touched.

Just wanted to share...

I was on my way home from work coming up on a red light with traffic before me. There was a seam, I took it to lane split. Noticed a space between the two cars on my left and then I saw it! A chopper, it was overchromed. The light turned green and and I was gone. Don`t know what happened to the chopper. Glad it did not catch up to me and blind me. :rofl::rofl:

This morning on the way to the shop there was a truck in front of me. I saw a cat run out in front of the truck go between the front tires and out between the rear tires and didnt get touched.

The squirrels around here do that all the time, I think its a game or something.

Back