Weight limit?

I'll have to check tire pressure as soon as I get home, I guess that's the first thing I should have done. I went up to 145mph going straight and it was fine it is just when I'm on interstate going like 75-80 and I am leaning to curve. It was on an overpass when I felt it but it just felt like something wasn't quite right. Like I said I will be bringing in for complete look over as soon as I get off boat.

Where are you located? There may be other .org members in your area that would take a look at it with you.

I'm calling it low air. Had a few flats and these tires are amazing. It's usually when I turn that I get that twitchy feeling.

I haven't been in West Monroe LA for years. I used to spend quite a bit of time in that area for work.

You can put 400 lbs on it and take it up to 160mph and it should be butter smooth. Stock suspension settings will not cause any problems. The mighty Busa can handle it with ease.
I've done exactly that and she was as stable as at 60 :laugh:
The busa is way more stable at ridiculous speeds than my 14 :thumbsup:

Iam at 6'3" 345 and have no trouble. Ive been as fast as it will go with me on it . I cruise at 80 most time its rock solid. Mine is 07 with 20K My suspension is as came from factory. Have yours checked

Back