Weight lifting .

@c10

Personal best. 1350lb leg press at 248lbs

20190716_101945.jpg

You Beast! I've been getting serious lately ;)
Still failing a 400 lb dead lift. Improved squat to 326 lb. I've lost weight, and sitting around 146 / 147 lb now. My bench is down from 280 to 265, but that was expected with the vacation / no access to work out that way.
Bought some good racks, and more weight.

DSC_4176.JPG

Here's 326 but boy it screwed me when my short left leg side touched the catch bar. It lightened up enough I almost lost balance / the lift. Thought about dumpling it.
My former NFL player neighbor said I did good on the recovery thrust upward.
I think it's crap though lol.

You Beast! I've been getting serious lately ;)
Still failing a 400 lb dead lift. Improved squat to 326 lb. I've lost weight, and sitting around 146 / 147 lb now. My bench is down from 280 to 265, but that was expected with the vacation / no access to work out that way.
Bought some good racks, and more weight.

View attachment 1601684

Good equipment. For deads what I noticed that helped the most was strengthening my hips. Maybe be push past plateaus.

Here's 326 but boy it screwed me when my short left leg side touched the catch bar. It lightened up enough I almost lost balance / the lift. Thought about dumpling it.
My former NFL player neighbor said I did good on the recovery thrust upward.
I think it's crap though lol.

Actually I think your neighbor is right. It was a nice recovery, difficult.
Lift weight to body weight is fantastic.

I have since lowered the catch 1 notch to not have that happen again. The extra 1 lb is the clamps / pad are 17 ounces combined.
Making my own fractional weights as I'm so close on my limits.

do you have a video of you pressing it?
like..how many sets? reps...? range of motion?
I see every day guys putting a 1000 lbs on the leg press and then quarter squatting "3"reps....

No video.
its a full press all way down for a single rep. I'd Feel like the same way @ali123 looks if i asked for a video. An a55hole
I laugh on the inside when i see people load up a rack and lift it 3"

No video.
its a full press all way down for a single rep. I'd Feel like the same way @ali123 looks if i asked for a video. An a55hole
I laugh on the inside when i see people load up a rack and lift it 3"
the entire concept of telling a bunch of guys on a MC forum how much u bench is…………......…...…….. I wont say it... but if ure comfortable with ure sexuality..... have at it.:popcorn:

Back