Weight in Challenge ;)

c10

Registered
Pulled the trigger last night on a decent 600 lb / 300kg crane scale . MY squat rack has a 1200 lb rating so i'll be getting RJ into the rack to suspend him from the scale soon . We will all get to see real world weight . My buddy @SSGT_B want's to weigh his bird too . Going to make it a video with photos .
First I plant to test the scale with my plate weights to make sure it is accurate.
One thing is will tare the unit with the four securing straps so this weight does not count against RJ .

That’s awesome Bryan! Let me know when and we will get the film running. I am anxious to know what she weighs. If my guesses are right at weight values that I’ve got off the internet, I should come in right under or just at 500. Then again it’s the internet, so I may be closer to 600 lol

Sounds like fun. Actually more like an obsession! How do you know your weights are correct? Probably need to send them in for certification.....

That’s awesome Bryan! Let me know when and we will get the film running. I am anxious to know what she weighs. If my guesses are right at weight values that I’ve got off the internet, I should come in right under or just at 500. Then again it’s the internet, so I may be closer to 600 lol
I don't know. If it is just the bike without extra stuff on it I bet it is a bit less.

Bryan - you should post up pics and description then see who guesses the closest. Include level of fuel in the tank.

I already know what it is, its 495ish. If mine was 501 and that scale could be off +/- 2 to 5 lbs I recond. I was going to use my cherry picker. It holds 2k in the short reach configuration.

I completely under estimated the value of lightening the bike. After getting some good miles on the busa its huge!

My major mods are arashi rotors, 4-2-1 yosh exhaust with short cf can. Gsxr1k tail, pair removal. Few other nicks and nacks. Going to start drilling the rear subframe soon to lighten it up. Caught the dang bug from @c10. I can’t sport lighter wheels yet but one day!!!! Black Sunshine is paid for and has nothing else better to do than wait.

Back