Wego III ?

BiggDaddyBusa08

Registered
I am installing a wegoIII on my 08. So far I have the red wire and the ground connected and the display lights up. Where do I connect the green wire for TPS signal ( I think its pin# 8 pink/black wire) and the brown wire for an rpm signal. Is the genII ignition a CD type ignition? Can I connect the rpm wire to one of the injectors and get an rpm signal that way.

I'm not using DL32 but I'm picking my RPM signal from the injector wire.

Blanca, Its an onboard Air/Fuel real time monitoring system dummy! (I just googled it :google:

Why would you need one and what do you do with it? Please explain :dunno:

I had a friend who called me dummy once , just once :)
And at the moment I was too lazy to google it as well as figuring that others may ask same question so I felt it needed to be answered here .

Thanks for explaining it to us dummies :)

As a dummy it's ok to call other people dummy. I still don't know what you do with it though? Maybe a smart guy will chime in and school us......

I'm fine and just joking is all. I could have googled it but if Blanca the all knowing didnt know I figured others may want to so I asked here .

ok smart guy here.:whistle: A WEGOIII is an A/F data logger. It will also log RPMS,TPS or any other engine sensor values. This info is very useful when tuning especially when you dont have access to a dyno. I want to use as a tuning aid when I am at the track. I make a run D/L the data and can make tuning calls based on that data. :thumbsup:

I get it. And now that I know what it does and what you use it for, I also know that's more information than I know what to do with! Ahh, so much to learn.......

Thanks BiggDaddyBusa.

There is a hayabusa specfic section on the instructions, it helps you set the values to the right numbers. I have the wego 4 and a gen 2 but install is all the same. I got my rpm signal off the coil and tps is the same wire you hook up to for a pc3. I belive its the pink wire off the tps sensor.

I'm fine and just joking is all. I could have google it but if Blanca the all knowing didnt know I figured others may want to so I asked here .

:laugh:

google_employee.jpg

I am installing a wegoIII on my 08. So far I have the red wire and the ground connected and the display lights up. Where do I connect the green wire for TPS signal ( I think its pin# 8 pink/black wire) and the brown wire for an rpm signal. Is the genII ignition a CD type ignition? Can I connect the rpm wire to one of the injectors and get an rpm signal that way.

You are correct, TPS is Terminal #8 (Pink/Black).

RPM is Terminal #38 (Yellow/Blue) out of the ECU.

A link to my DL32 install with some info: Gen-II....LC-1/DL-32/XD-16 installation?

acording to a conservation with chris schroder, owner of daytona sensors llc, the gen2 works best on #1 injector and a de-bounce setting of 3ms, some people on here are just dumb azz troublemakers on this thread who think they are smarter than everynoe....:welcome:

Back