wego III, wideband commander, or.....?

bubba_zenetti

Registered
which a/f monitor do you prefer? can anyone comment on the pros and cons of each unit? are there any other a/f monitors that i should also consider?

innovate. go to other forum and p.m. Dave O. He is the authority on innovate products for motorcycle applications. he also is one of the best tuners in the business. he will set you up with what you need and give you tech support and great install instructions. i am running a dl-32 data logger and a lc-1 wideband 02 sensor. they work in conjunction with each other and are top-notch products. best investment i made for my bike (besides the rcc stage 1)
thumb_up.gif

Throw Innovate in your list to look at. http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products.php

One of the downsides of the WEGA when I was looking was it is limited to 3 channels. A/F, rpm, +1 analog.

If you are looking to log for a turbo, you'll want a/f, rpm, boost, tps, injector duty cycle, and maybe fuel pressure.

A DL32 will log all of that (with the LC-1) and is expandable up to 32 with add ons.
Downside, price compared to the others.

I think the WB adds another analog sensor to that. I know of a couple that have went from a wideband commander to Innovate because of the flexability.

Another that some of the locals racers run around here http://www.rpmperf.com/ (they are located here) but I don't know a lot about them.

I'm picking up A/F, rpm, tps, gps, injector duty on mine. Wiring the fuel pressure this week and I'm looking at clutch logging solutions right now. I'm using a DL32, LC-1, XD16 combo. Future expansion was the main reason. I didn't want to out grow it. I am disapointed about how slow product development has been, but other than that very happy with the unit and tech support. (phone support as the support forum is not really worked that well)

oh yeah and you could run just the lc-1 with a gauge and moniter your a/f. the dl-32 is not neccasary for that

lol i wouldn't be able to live without my dl-32. just letting him know his options. i really like bringing up the chart in my logworks software that is the same format as my power commander map chart. makes making ajustments real easy like
cool.gif

I run just a LC-1 to monitor my A/F. It works great but is a little sensitive to voltage variations. Wire it directly to the battery via a relay.

Monte

thanks for the info guys. please excuse me as my drag racing days are pretty prehistoric. any tuning we did in the day involved a box of jets and the ass dyno
laugh.gif
all this electronic stuff rocks but i am a bit out of touch with what is hot these days.

Back