Weeeeeee! Look what I can do!

BigDiesel

Registered
after four weeks of 20deg. n under weather, I cracked and made Amy turn the camera on so I could get stupid in the snow-just wait bros...I gots a tripod now, so its guna be even more fun this year!!!

this is how I hold it down!-less than 30deg out, 6" on the ground, and Im bustin burnouts in sum Pumas!

<marquee>Act like Ya Know, Foolz!</marquee>

http://<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s143.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/bigdiesel_pics/burnonut.flv"></embed>

all_coholic.gif
super.gif

I had always suspected you were retarded, there's my proof! LOL
Expensive and rather inefficient snowblower you got there........

I still dont know what Im doin with computers-why did it post the vid twice?

ahhh, who cares-its twice as cool as anything else on here!
(alot easier on my stomach than some girl crappin in a hottub too)
wow.gif

(BigDiesel @ Nov. 13 2006,10:56) I still dont know what Im doin with computers-why did it post the vid twice?

wow.gif
The girl crappin in the hot tub was pretty awesome though. I thought you were going to clear all that snow off the driveway with your bike.
super.gif

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 13 2006,11:56) Expensive and rather inefficient snowblower you got there........
+1

but a hell of a lot more fun
bowdown.gif

C'mon Big D......U gotta a reputation to keep! I expect that from Peter Pan....I meant PanD, not U. Put that Baby inside and get her cleaned up. Give her some loving and then let her hibernate for the winter. Get yourself an ATV.

(KROOZER @ Nov. 13 2006,12:11) Get yourself an ATV.
now your talkin!! But that takes money away from the Busa, lots of money!!!

+1 on that, brah-ALL my extra loot is for the Busa, nuthin else! I havet even bought clothes for 6 months just so I can save faster (shhh...dont tell nobody I can out-shop my wife...huh? who's a metro-what? dunno whatcher talkin' bout...
all_coholic.gif
) for my Smokin Gunz tm Sicker-than-Sick paintjob this winter, and SA xtensions, rims, grips, Gauges, Tobins, Rearsets & pass. pegs...that's alotta cheddar, pimp-I gotta concentrate on one thing, and just go nutz with it- besides, I beat the hell outta everything I drive...its just how I get down...already dumped this bike twice in two seasons of riding(and always on perfect weather, nice days-I was just acting stupid n it got away from me.... twice!
wow.gif
).

every car Ive owned has gone thru a tranny or two......cept' my '99 Civic SI-tuf lil fugger.....its 7 n counting right now...Im waitin for the Busa's tranny to drop so I can mod the **** off it-3/4 stage lock-up clutch-all the bells n whisltes....so I can really pound on it
firedevil.gif

HAHAHA!!!!

So, who was crappin in a hot tub? MICHELLE!!! How many times have I told you the bathroom's down the hall?!!

Was it just me or did the last part where he was rocking the bike look disturbingly like he was humping the tank??
wow.gif

(BigDiesel @ Nov. 13 2006,12:56) I still dont know what Im doin with computers-why did it post the vid twice?

jump9.gif

laugh.gif
  that coment had me busting out of my seat laughing.......glad to know i have the ability to upset your stomach...
laugh.gif

dont act like that vid didnt turn you on.....we all know how big D gets down.....
crazy.gif

just playing  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back