Wedding countdown...

Meta title: Wedding

Meta description: Bridesmaid jewelry

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Only 23 more days until the big day. Pray for me. I'm just about nuts, and just about broke...
rock.gif

23 days!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Congrats Chris...where are you heading for the honeymoon?
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 12 2006,10:19) 23 days!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Congrats Chris...where are you heading for the honeymoon?
beerchug.gif
Thanks Michelle. Headin' to Florida for the 'moon. Got the hook up on a sweet condo. I think we're going to try to take a belated honeymoon cruise or Jamaica trip at some point, too.

Poor Bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is ok, I did it twice..................................................................... To the same chick.

Don

Congrats
super.gif

(usn04limited @ Oct. 12 2006,10:25) Poor Bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is ok, I did it twice..................................................................... To the same chick.

Don

Congrats
super.gif
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
And twice to the same one?
poke.gif

(BulletTrain @ Oct. 12 2006,09:18) I'm just about nuts, and just about broke...  
rock.gif
only "just about?"...bro, you ain't seen nothin' yet
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yup, twice to the same one. We were married for 13 and 1/2 years the first time. We have been married for 19 months this time and I couldn't be happier. Gotta tell ya bro, never ever ever stop communicating.

Don

(Haelo @ Oct. 12 2006,07:29) My girlfriend wants to have a super-budget wedding without telling anyone...

biggrin.gif
I would marry that woman if I were you!!!

oh wait.. that was the idea
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Haelo @ Oct. 12 2006,10:29) My girlfriend wants to have a super-budget wedding without telling anyone...

biggrin.gif
Mine started out as a budget wedding too. Good luck with that. Trust me, a girl's idea of a budget wedding and a dude's idea of a budget wedding are two totally different animals. We agreed to keep it small... and "we" just keep finding people to friggin' invite.
pissed.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(usn04limited @ Oct. 12 2006,10:51) Yup, twice to the same one. We were married for 13 and 1/2 years the first time. We have been married for 19 months this time and I couldn't be happier. Gotta tell ya bro, never ever ever stop communicating.

Don
I'm big on communication. Nothing involving more than one person or entity works without it.
beerchug.gif

Congrates and good luck!!!
Jimmy Stewart played a character once in a movie with this line...

"do ya like her, I didn't ask if you loved her, I asked do you like her?"

I saw this movie way back when I was in High School and it stuck with me.

So I say to you " do you like her?"
Love will come, but in the end you have to like each other to make things work.

Once again congradulations and good luck!!!

(BulletTrain @ Oct. 12 2006,07:59)
(Haelo @ Oct. 12 2006,10
super.gif
) My girlfriend wants to have a super-budget wedding without telling anyone...

biggrin.gif
Mine started out as a budget wedding too. Good luck with that. Trust me, a girl's idea of a budget wedding and a dude's idea of a budget wedding are two totally different animals. We agreed to keep it small... and "we" just keep finding people to friggin' invite.  
pissed.gif

biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

biggrin.gif

(MrGxr @ Oct. 12 2006,11:07) Congrates and good luck!!!
Jimmy Stewart played a character once in a movie with this line...

"do ya like her, I didn't ask if you loved her, I asked do you like her?"

I saw this movie way back when I was in High School and it stuck with me.

So I say to you " do you like her?"
Love will come, but in the end you have to like each other to make things work.

Once again congradulations and good luck!!!
I liked her for two years before love came into the picture, so I guess maybe we're good to go.
biggrin.gif

Well, try not to stress, and just enjoy the ride.

We did the super-budget wedding. The food was a gift from my boss ( I worked in a deli), the dress was lent to me by a close friend, the flowers were another gift from some friends. The decorations were from a friend of mine. I made the cake (I used to be a cake decorator). The preacher was a friend of GJoker and was his gift to us. We got married in, and had the reception in, the apartment complex "great room". Another friend controlled CD player for the music.

I think we paid around $300 for the whole thing. Tux rental, chair rentals, room rental, my shoes and cake ingrediants. OH and the champagne.
smile.gif

It CAN be done ;)

Back