Wedding chills..4....22nd Jan

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
Wedding day coming on 22nd January..... I'm getting scared. I've got to fast the entire of next week cuz it's a Hindu wedding. Punishing the liver this week. I think i'm going to go crazy during the coarse of next week. HELP!!!!

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding :laugh: Im just mad at the wife right now so im against it :laugh:

You'll be fine. Marriage is awesome 75% of the time

bed559eb-bcc8-7df7.jpg

The sleeping demon
bed559eb-bcea-a8d2.jpg

the most wanted

Oh man the Cuban Dragon would fillet me if I posted a pic of her sleeping without signed written permission. You are pushing it with 'Sleeping Demon' :laugh:

Some people live their dreams
Some people close their eyes
Some people's destiny
Passes by
There are no guarantees

Fasting is actually good for you, it gets rid of all the toxins in your body. But congratulations, you are now entering the gates of hell. Just kidding.

It's OK, I just got married Dec 31st and I have never been happier. Just enjoy every minute of it and take lots of pic's. Best of luck

just remem:laugh:ber the second she signs she doesnt anymore......i would take advantage of her while she is sleeping if i was you...thats about all the action you gonna get soon!

Best wishes!!! :cheerleader::thumbsup::beerchug:

No reason to be nervous in the last week. It's already to late to change your mind. :laugh:

btw how long is the whole wedding process? I've heard they're pretty long.

A full Hindu ceremony lasts almost all day. My gf is Hindu, I'm catholic.We're having a half way Hindu ceremony which should take an hour

OMG, just remember to keep her away from the wedding cake!

Wedding cake completely shuts down a womans sex drive!

Don't ask me how I know but it has happened to me nine times! :whistle:

Back