Website is getting there

Yer links dont work Don...the gallery,etc. The price one worked thou.
thumb_up.gif

Personally,I would lose the pic of the kid who looks like he is holding his crotch. I would lose the fire pic too. It doesnt send that happy wedding day message,grad portrait,newborn bliss,type of feeling. It sorts send a mass destruction type of feeling.

RSD.

Andy,
Right now the only links that are active are the pricing, client login and email don. I am working on putting the gallery together. Thanks for the input on the static pictures on the home page. I have ordered a new computer and am waiting until it gets here to rework that. I have the lastest adobe master collection suite but I need the new machine to really run it.

Don

Nice site what program do you use? I am currently building one for my wife's new business venture. That one is very clean.

Nice pics by the way. Love to have you do some work someday but I stay away from the land of banjos.
wowold.gif

Andy,
  Right now the only links that are active are the pricing, client login and email don.  I am working on putting the gallery together.  Thanks for the input on the static pictures on the home page.  I have ordered a new computer and am waiting until it gets here to rework that.  I have the lastest adobe master collection suite but I need the new machine to really run it.

Don
You should be able to build something really cool.

Run your home page pics past us,especially for the women on here,they will be able to tell you more about what might help you sell better.

wedding stuff
baby portraits
grad pics

Its just a guess,but I would think women hire pro photographers way more than men do.
Every see those line-ups at studio's...just about all women.
winkold.gif

Hope that helps.

Rubb.

Nice work, Don. I've somehow missed the fact that you're a photographer. I especially like the pictures that scroll. Having tried to take pictures quite a bit, I really appreciate the talent it takes to get shots like yours
beerchug.gif

Back