Weather

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
A friend just called me from 1 1/2 miles away with golf ball size hail - I just went downstairs in the rain an moved the Busa under the overhang of my building:  
wow.gif
Luck has it no hail hit here. I can also report that really heavy winds & rain did not dislodge the GEEZER shorty bike cover (woo hoo a good product)

severe thunderstorm warning for: brevard county in east central Florida
Until 415 pm edt.
At 310 pm edt, national weather service doppler radar indicated a severe thunderstorm near lone cabbage fish camp, moving east at 35 mph.
The severe thunderstorm will be, near cocoa, rockledge, merritt island at 325 pm edt near cocoa beach, cape canaveral at 330 pm edt near jetty park, port canaveral, 5 miles north of patrick airforce base.
This is a dangerous storm. Prepare for damaging winds in excess of 58 miles an hour, large hail and deadly, excessive lightning. Move indoors to a sturdy building away from windows.
Lat, lon 2858 8092 2820 8086 2820 8003 2847 8001
wow.gif

We actually have really bad weather all the time but it still is amazing how fast it can sneak up on you.  It went from sunny to hurricane in just a few minutes today
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081454344 -->

wow.gif

Oh no, hopefully everything comes out all right and your bike doesn't get damaged. We get hail here in Calgary all the time in July/August, know exactly what you are going through
sad.gif

50's today. Rode in to work. man it ain't Sunny Florida. Little brisk, but it was either today or not see clear weathr for another week.

Yep 50's isn't that bad N.E. - Your right about sunny FL the sun is already back out here for the ride home from work.

Low 60s here in Kansas. Haven't had a chance to go ride yet, but I will. Supposed to rain tomorrow though.

You can keep that weather up there Let' er. Weather man says its a sunny 91 degrees, but feels like 92 in beautiful South Florida. Just hope it holds up long enough for the ride home, you are right, one min sunny the next your sitting in a Florida 5:00 hurricane.

upper 70's here today, just got back couple of hours ago from ride with a buddy (GSXR1100) to Raleigh and back. Absolutely beautiful day for riding. Waiting to see if this thunderstorm is going to roll in, so I can hit the street again.

Nor Cal should I really say! 80* and sunny. Out riding this morning. What a day..
laugh.gif

Back