Weather Where You Are

Oh it's just a tiny one (4500), good enough to run a few items...We are seriously thinking about getting a Generex (8500) this coming year.

Our current one started on the first pull, ran all day on half tank of fuel, it did pretty good in my opinion.
Nice. We looked at some whole house options and that would take out the ultraglide option I was wanting next year. Lol

Nice. We looked at some whole house options and that would take out the ultraglide option I was wanting next year. Lol
That is the way to go, the Generex we are looking at would be running the whole house. We first looked at getting a wood or pellet stove but with these we would have heat and no power...with the Generex, we would have peace of mind..

I had to start up my genny, snow blow a path to the back and drag it out there and plug it in and then do a watch to check fuel..kind of a pain in the arse.

The only good thing about the very cold air is my truck really likes it...

I passed someone in the passing lane and my Ram Jam was doing a Hayabusa impression by taking off like it meant it.

The only good thing about the very cold air is my truck really likes it...

I passed someone in the passing lane and my Ram Jam was doing a Hayabusa impression by taking off like it meant it.
Hi. This AM -0 zero. Our 2 wood stoves and fireplace have been going all night and day. We only heat with wood. We have a wood stove for our hot water too. I also have a camp about 3 miles into the woods the coldest that I was out over night was -14 no heat but a -30 sleeping bag.

Hi. This AM -0 zero. Our 2 wood stoves and fireplace have been going all night and day. We only heat with wood. We have a wood stove for our hot water too. I also have a camp about 3 miles into the woods the coldest that I was out over night was -14 no heat but a -30 sleeping bag.
I did enough winter exercises to last 3 life times... being retired, I like the fact that when it is cold outside I can look out the window instead of hear my teeth chatter...

1576798494234.png

I read it was the hottest day ever recorded there..??
Hottest day ever recorded , for the whole of Australia yesterday , but here in Adelaide , we have officially the record for hottest city temperature in the world , early in the year and this summer just started so early days . Been 4 days of 42-46 C this week , too hot to ride bro .

Hottest day ever recorded , for the whole of Australia yesterday , but here in Adelaide , we have officially the record for hottest city temperature in the world , early in the year and this summer just started so early days . Been 4 days of 42-46 C this week , too hot to ride bro .
That's hot for sure...crazy hot...

I saw a video of a bloke cooking a pork in his car...

I did enough winter exercises to last 3 life times... being retired, I like the fact that when it is cold outside I can look out the window instead of hear my teeth chatter...

I can relate to that. Stationed in Alaska for 4 years. Cut off temp to outdoor pt was -41. -40 we were still running. I still remember seeing the school kids outside waiting for the bus at -50. Whole other world

That's hot for sure...crazy hot...

I saw a video of a bloke cooking a pork in his car...
As long as we get breaks between the blocks of heat , it is okay , but old people are worried about the electricity bills , so they are most likely to get hit the hardest .
Easy to cook eggs , on your car bonnet , or on the concrete , but I won't be eating it !!

Back