Weather Where You Are

200.gif

How close is it to putting the Busa to bed? You got a month or two left?
Probably 6 weeks if all holds out...this morning it was 45'F out there....I do see some decent days coming up but it's really going to be hit or miss now...our weather people forecast an early start to winter this year.....

Some years I've seen the snowmobile trails open before Christmas with good amounts of snow in Nov.

Skies are back and it has been thunderstorming on and off all afternoon....
I just saw the Ornge helicopter heading towards the hospital turn around in front of a huge black storm front.

The thunder was rattling the house earlier and the street lights were on

200.gif

Hot and humid here today...that kind of as soon as you go outside and think about doing something you start to sweat kind of humidity...

Sadly I'm not even going to bother getting on the bike when it's like this.

Where I live it’s around 3degC overnight low and reaching around 16degC at 3pm, it’s current Saturday morning 7.49am, clear skies and cool outside, great riding conditions!

Where I live it’s around 3degC overnight low and reaching around 16degC at 3pm, it’s current Saturday morning 7.49am, clear skies and cool outside, great riding conditions!
Similar over here. We’re starting to get the odd days hitting 19’s and 20. Although the last couple have been heavy rain.
It’s that time of year where you need to carry somewhere to swap out thermals from the morning, to winter gloves by 11am to less sweaty ones.

Similar over here. We’re starting to get the odd days hitting 19’s and 20. Although the last couple have been heavy rain.
It’s that time of year where you need to carry somewhere to swap out thermals from the morning, to winter gloves by 11am to less sweaty ones.
We've had a few weeks of heavy rain also, it snowed down to sea level a few days ago, crazy thing was I'm at 200meters above sea level in Darfield and no snow . . . but as I drove into ChCh at 7am (42kms and down to sea level) the snow on the ground got deeper the closer to town i got.
Very unusual to see snow in September too . . must be global cooling I guess.
Are you getting out on your bike lately?
I'm just about to go for a blast now.
Catchup later Otta.

We've had a few weeks of heavy rain also, it snowed down to sea level a few days ago, crazy thing was I'm at 200meters above sea level in Darfield and no snow . . . but as I drove into ChCh at 7am (42kms and down to sea level) the snow on the ground got deeper the closer to town i got.
Very unusual to see snow in September too . . must be global cooling I guess.
Are you getting out on your bike lately?
I'm just about to go for a blast now.
Catchup later Otta.
safe riding Kiwi..

Been out a few times recently. Had a new pillion that want's to come along and loves chilling out on the back. Was hoping to get out next weekend solo, but looks like I'm doing a tag team 18hr round trip into NSW next weekend..

yeah, we've had unusual rain and snow for this time of year too... Just crazy

Whew, it sure is humid out there today...I was outside doing a bunch of work around the house and I was soaked in sweat...normally that kind of work doesn't affect me like that...

I came and checked the weather app on my phone and it said we have 90% humidity....no wonder I was soaked....

I did note when spraying water it's not drying off the pavement any time soon...

Well, fall is really arriving to our region...temps are low and rain is plentiful...

It rained for the last 4 days and today it hasn't broke 50'F yet....

I put fuel stabilizer in the bike just in case it sits for any length of time...

Fall has its teeth deeply sunk in right now....rainy and cold out there today with sun and cold in the forecast for the next foreseeable future...

If I ride, I will need to be dressed warm, but even then, I will have to be careful of cold tires.

No overnight dew and dropping into the low 60's with a breeze due to the hurricane. Feeling perfect! Good luck to those in the south end...

Back