Weather Where You Are

The weather in Iowa kind of sucks for this time of year. I grabbed this picture on the walk to work today. Normal high this time of year is around 55 or so. (13 C)

PROOF!
Oct snow.jpg

Yikes...

That is on it's way here sooner rather than later unfortunately...

Same here, nights in the 30s and just up the road, in the teens. Snow isn’t far behind. I gotta ride over the mountain again before they close for the winter. The first ride over, after the snow clears is also a treat, albeit chilly as hell up high but the months between the first snow and then, is toooo long. :confused:

Gonna be nice for a lot of days ahead . . .
1574828130160.png

1574828239245.png

here's a fun fact . .
New Zealand has roughly the same surface area as the state of Colorado. Also, New Zealand has an estimated population of just over 4.5 million people which is comparable to the state population of Louisiana. Imagine taking Louisiana’s population and swapping them with Colorado’s population (not a huge difference). Colorado would then become the ‘New Zealand’ of America!
However, looking at New Zealand on a map can be deceiving because the island country stretches out north to south. If you were to lay New Zealand over the United States, it would stretch from Florida to Pennsylvania along the east coast. That’s a long stretch of land! (Take a look at the picture below for a visual.)

1574829066459.png

Last edited:
Kiwi ,
There is more people in
Houston than all of
New Zealand !

:banana:

#BIGGERinTexas ~ #LAhasMorePeopleThanMost ~ THEoRg *

Last edited:
Kiwi, there is more people in just Houston than all of New Zealand. :yikes:
Yup!!
Isn’t it great?
You are living in an overpopulated area and I live in a small idyllic island tucked away at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, only 900,000 people in the South Island.... yeeeeeehaaaa!

Back