Weather Where You Are

21 with 30 - 40 mile north winds. Feels like 7. Temp is supposed to drop all day to 5 and feel like -20. I love iowa........

Speak for yourself and other Floridians. I'm just over an hour south of killer mountain roads. Videos of me on those roads are on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
Oh no doubt, when typing I was thinking Texas (although so much room so few revenuers) LA (no not Los Angeles) and east. Not discounting the wonderful roads we have on the East coast side BUT for me at least in Fl it is just a bit far to jump on and buzz up to the gap for the afternoon.

Oh no doubt, when typing I was thinking Texas (although so much room so few revenuers) LA (no not Los Angeles) and east. Not discounting the wonderful roads we have on the East coast side BUT for me at least in Fl it is just a bit far to jump on and buzz up to the gap for the afternoon.

That's the one reason why I wont like it when I move to Florida. I will have to haul the bike back to Georgia for the mountain roads.

Cold and getting colder. This house needs to sell so I can get back south.

D6E29EA7-BDB2-4178-855A-A5D44E643D7A.png

638 am. -14. In Rochester Minnesota. Can’t wait to get back to Texas. There will be a nice warm pie for me there ....lol

14f this morning, but clear and sunny. Not going to make it above freezing today, but I saw some poor sod on his Gixxer 600 riding in this morning. I remember those days......brrrr.

Got a foot of snow last night, went out, snowblowed and got the wife's car ready for her to go to work......poor gal...

Soon I have to go and do some more snowblowing unfortunately.

It’s 50 right now, pretty ideal riding weather. Supposed to get into the 70s this week. Miami... don’t be jealous when summer comes it’s going to be brutal.

Back