Weather Where You Are?

I like riding in the fall but that is when the deer go crazy and there are a lot around where I live. I wish they would extend hunting season. January and February not much riding during those two months because of temps, snow and salt...

I like riding in the fall
but that is when the deer go crazy
and there are a lot around where I live .

I wish they would
extend hunting season .

January and February
not much riding during
those two months
because of temps,
snow and salt . . .

Mabupa!!!! Oh and weather, don’t get me started!

8E3DF1E5-C4FB-40C0-8D09-4F4DB9CFC7DE.jpeg

9FD2F32E-4805-41D1-97A7-5A9A04923AEA.jpeg

99269268-4645-4AD5-B5D9-C5D8CB913BB0.jpeg

4DECE6B9-9522-465E-AC31-CFE481C15490.jpeg

I was up there on my mustang 2 weeks ago @jeffgordons24 !! I’m glad it didn’t hit while I was up there. I’ll be taking pictures of this nice weather down here and sending them to my cousins in LOng island and Queens to make fun of them. Lol
I wasn’t prepared but on a brighter note, I’m no longer feeling the pressure of wanting to get my bike together to ride since I know it’s pretty much not gonna happen anyway.

It snowed a little here yesterday. 33 degrees right now with high in the 40's today. Not sure if there is salt on the roads. It sucks for November.

We got about 8 inches of snow overnight with more falling, salt trucks have been out already...yay!

At least I have my snow tires on the truck...

Snowed about 5 inches here Wednesday evening, I managed to put my Merc off the road. Turns out 500+ going to 285 rear tires doesn't do well in snow covered ice. Who'd have thunk? Drove the yukon into work yesterday! Why didn't I drive the yukon in on Wednesday you ask? As I told my buddy as we went back later in the wrecker to get the Merc, "It wasn't effin winter when I left my house this morning..."

I don’t know how you guys can stare at your bikes for months while it snows. It would kill me.

When I lived in the snowbelt, I used the off season to catch up on maintenance and upgrades... now that I can ride 24/7/365, I never get anything done! Not that I'm complaining mind... I was out riding today! :D

32 degrees Celsius and clear sky , light winds , the bikes been cleaned and their is a motorcycle show on in Strathalbyn at the Robin Hood Pub , so headed their for a bite to eat .

Smoky in the valley so I’m heading north into the Park mañana for some clean air. Gotta break in the new Z900RS!:D

Back