Weather Where You Are?

Man , I'm never complaining about the weather or power outage ever again after reading all that from you NZ lads !! Guess you guys are living proof , ' if it doesn't kill ya , it makes you stronger '. Great attitude for sure mates !!
Yeah mate, it's the old 'number 8 wire' and 'can-do' mentality of Kiwis. :beerchug:

Ah the weather girls , doesn't matter , rain or shine , they certainly brighten my day..... And when those ladies tell me the weather in my turf 's going to be a gem of a day for riding ...... well then , I really love them sooooooo much , my heart may one day just burst !!! :rolleyes:

Today's high will be 78 degrees. This afternoon winds will be 30-40 mph sustained with gusts up to 55 mph which will go on through Friday night. Tonight's low will be 36 degrees.

Springtime in Albuquerque. I'll be dodging tumbleweeds for a few days.

Today's high will be 78 degrees .

This afternoon winds will be 30-40 mph sustained
with gusts up to 55 mph which will go on through Friday night .

Tonight's low will be 36 degrees .

Springtime in Albuquerque .

I'll be dodging tumbleweeds for a few days .

Not looking forward to triple digit temperatures ~ looking for cooler places to be this summer *

83 today and most of the week to come. Of course it’s always cooler just 25 miles away at 5,000’ inside the Park. Fixed the alternator on the Honda (I hope) and will test ride it mañana.

Dismaland ticket prices are insane,$110-$167 per person/per day,up to $1,149 for their best annual pass(I think kids under 3 get in free,but they're too little to do anything:laugh:).

6EA424FC-F5EF-45D9-A2B4-44587F218938.jpeg
Disneyland ticket prices are insane,
$110 - $167 per person / per day,
up to $1,149 for their best annual pass .

( I think kids under 3 get in free,but they're too little to do anything:laugh:).

Last edited:
High 50's here today...fall has arrived. The days for riding are going to get less and less.

Raining in West Florida. Just like it has donde the last 90 days or so...............!!! I’m stuck at work anyways and have a nasty cold, so not much riding for me regardless of weather.

Back