We went all March without a single thread regarding.....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
The NCAA basketball? Now on championship night not even a thread?

Go Louisville!!!!!!!
What a game this is!!!!

No threads on opening of MLB? There is like zero sports talk here?
You all can be that old or lame?

fat+lady+sings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Duke beat someone about a month ago. Whose playing Louisville ?

Dem damn Yanks from Michigan WERE playing a moment ago but they will be crying their way home now. :laugh:,

Well we now know why Michigan's colors are Maize and Blue, they are the colors you turn when you choke.

Blanca, no threads required to keep up on college basketball, just read the white house blogs.

Obama may not know how to fix the economy but he knows every detail of NCAA bracket ball! :dunno:

yeah and we wanna talk about guns, didn't ya read the other threads :laugh:

actually I think the weather is warming up enough folks are actually out riding instead of posting about sports....or maybe just no one was a michigan/louisville fan here :whistle:

See Blanca that is why we dont have sports threads on here.......:banghead: You post a thread about sports and somehow someway Guns and President Obama get mentioned in it :whistle: I noticed people on here dont care about sports unless its to bash an athlete on the mistakes they made in their personal lives. A sports national championship on should we post up a poll or discuss who's gonna win?? No lets post up another thread about GUNS GUNS GUNS and daily reminder of how much they "HATE OBAMA".

'eh, I don't really care for basketball, or MLB...

Give me the NFL and a good boxing match and I'm happy :thumbsup:

I think "hate" is a strong word. But without a lot of imagination you could work in a dislike for Obama into any thread :laugh:

That was a heck of a game though! Was pulling for Michigan all the way! Oh...and Heels>DOOK (let the hating begin)

See Blanca that is why we dont have sports threads on here.......:banghead: You post a thread about sports and somehow someway Guns and President Obama get mentioned in it :whistle: I noticed people on here dont care about sports unless its to bash an athlete on the mistakes they made in their personal lives. A sports national championship on should we post up a poll or discuss who's gonna win?? No lets post up another thread about GUNS GUNS GUNS and daily reminder of how much they "HATE OBAMA".

Are you done bi tch in? If so, put a smile on your face and have a shot of happy juice. You'll live a lot longer and attract way more friends! :cheerleader:

Are you done bi tch in? If so, put a smile on your face and have a shot of happy juice. You'll live a lot longer and attract way more friends! :cheerleader:

Thats some great advice......... so why dont you stop being hypocritical and take a sip of your own kool-aid? :drink: :snap:

Blanca, no threads required to keep up on college basketball, just read the white house blogs.

Obama may not know how to fix the economy but he knows every detail of NCAA bracket ball! :dunno:

:beerchug:........ Mmm that is some good happy juice 4 some reason I can't stop smiling

The difference in you and me, is I see the glass half full and you see it half empty! Everybody on this thread was happy until you pop in with a rant.

If you don't understand there may be people in this world that disagree with your views, Prozac seems to reduce hypertension and depression. :dunno:

I could care less about what you think of my post and I'm not sure anyone else does either. So Please,,,,,,,,,,,, spare me the lecture!

Oh good grief TufPoodle! Go ride a wheelie or something.

LOOK!! A Shinko thread!!!
Where?
Over there....:poke:

I was waiting for the 'glass half full speech' :laugh:

Back