We need GIRLIE tees!!!

busachick

Registered
Hey Captain,
I was just wondering if you could tell me if you are going to get any Girlie tee shirts in?
There couldn't be anything better than wee small tees to welcome summer sporting your web site!!!!
I want one!
Busachick

I agree, and wanna see a pic of Busachick in one and maybe all our girls... Swan & Lo too!

what about patches ?
idea.gif

Just get you a couple of small shirts and a pair of scissors...Cut and cut until your heart is content...While cutting use your imagination cause I just used mine...
muscle.gif

Hey Busachickadee!!! How are you?? How's the Duc??? Hope all is well in your world!!! I agree with the Girlie Tees.... When it gets HOT
firedevil.gif
there's nothing better than a cute & sexy Tee under the leathers when hoppin' off the Busa...... and what better way than to represent Hayabusa.org...........

just my .02

Lo

Hey Busachickadee!!!  How are you?? How's the Duc???  Hope all is well in your world!!!  I agree with the Girlie Tees....  When it gets HOT  
firedevil.gif
there's nothing better than a cute & sexy Tee under the leathers when hoppin' off the Busa......  and what better way than to represent Hayabusa.org...........

just my .02

Lo
yeah, yeah, yeah...As a matter of fact I've got scissors and would be more than happy to alter the shirts for you all...
muscle.gif

Hey Busachickadee!!!  How are you?? How's the Duc???  Hope all is well in your world!!!  I agree with the Girlie Tees....  When it gets HOT  
firedevil.gif
there's nothing better than a cute & sexy Tee under the leathers when hoppin' off the Busa......  and what better way than to represent Hayabusa.org...........

just my .02

Lo
Whoooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Hey Lo,
How are you doing girl? Havn't heard from you latley.
How's the weather there? It's getting warmer here.

I WANT a girlie tee!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!

Lo is right, I think your club would get noticed better written across the chests of our girlie tees then on a guys shirt!!
Just my .02

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
rock.gif
?
Busachick

firedevil.gif

just my .02

Lo
Lo, how's it goin' girl??
I'm expecting up close and personal pix of you in that tee...
wink.gif
thumbs-up.gif
sigh.gif
oh.gif
jump9.gif
smiley10.gif

But now...Lo in a girlie tee, that would be very "choice" for my viewing pleasure. LOL

Brian

I'm gonna leave this one alone............girlie Tee's Cap.
I was thinking  the same exact thing Higgy.  Just don't wanna go there...
Yeah?  Well I won't...
laugh.gif
  I think the "girlie" Tees would be cool.  Most of us here are mature enough to handle seeing our female members dressed in...shall we say...more attractive attire without drooling like cretins.  And if the "girls" want to wear them to accent their features, I say more power to 'em!  And besides wouldn't they be more comfortable on those hot summer days?
biggrin.gif

Hey Danno!!!!!! How's the leg honey?
rock.gif
I hope all is well with you and that you are healing okay!!!!!! Hope to see you sometime this summer so we can ride again together!!!

Hey Chickadee, I think we could represent HAYABUSA.ORG well with cute little tees!!! The weather is nice here too and I've been riding a bit! I know you are happy it's warming up there so you can get out and DO THE DAMN THANG!!!! I am still planning on going to British Columbia in August and hope we can ride together!

Guys, if Cap makes us female riders a Hayabusa.org tee I don't think we'd mind taking a pic for you all to check em out......

LoBusa
biggrin.gif

I'm gonna leave this one alone............girlie Tee's Cap.
I was thinking  the same exact thing Higgy.  Just don't wanna go there...
Yeah?  Well I won't...
laugh.gif
  I think the "girlie" Tees would be cool.  Most of us here are mature enough to handle seeing our female members dressed in...shall we say...more attractive attire without drooling like cretins.  And if the "girls" want to wear them to accent their features, I say more power to 'em!  And besides wouldn't they be more comfortable on those hot summer days?
biggrin.gif
LOL......I knew someone would do it.

Back