We need a positive outlook for 2010

I just got another week of vacation - 30 days this year :thumbsup: 401K is mending, good job, warm and snug, all's well here. :thumbsup:

i thankful my neighbor snow blows my driveway...because im to lazy to do it..and have nowhere to go anyway:laugh:

Going to see the Cowboys Saturday in a suite on the 50 yd line. Thanks Mojo!!:beerchug::thumbsup:

A job that I love, a roof over our head, a VERY understanding wife, great adult kids, a dog that makes me laugh everyday, and my many friends on the org.:beerchug:

Fairly safe in my job, get to see lots of places and work pays and very thankful that my daughter is healthy :thumbsup:

Family and friends, its a blessing to wake up and see them considering so many people are dieing young!

My Dad is here after his cancer diagnosis nearly a year ago...he's on the mend, undergoing treatments and his future is bright :thumbsup:

I am thankful to the troops who give up their ability to be with their families so that I can be with mine.
I am here and they are there.
THANK YOU.

I am grateful for my family. My wife, daughter and son are the gas which keeps my engine goin' !

I am positive always and try to not be negative as it serves no purpose.

:thumbsup:

The last year and a half has been crazy for me and I'm thankful for everything.

Got out of the military just shy of 10-years, got my dream job and moved back to Texas (from Ohio). Looked for what seemed like forever before we found a house and purchased our first home. My wonderful wife was expecting our first child and had a healthy beautiful girl in October. Time has just been flying by since then...

Thank you God for all the wonderful blessings! With you as our guide we can endure all things... :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been blessed with the best friends a guy could ever ask for, a job that pays the bills and lets me do some traveling (to hang out with said friends), and Lucy...what more could i want?

I am thankful for my 2 wonderful healthy daughters, my family and friends and to have a job to help keep our home and food on the table. :)

I am not sure about you all but I get really tired of hearing how bad things are. We are all living a little tighter now than we were a couple of years ago but there is still a ton a things to be thankful for... I think we all get caught up in the negative and I wanted to start a thread to get us all back on a positive outlook..... I'm sure everyone can come up with just one good thing in their life...

Please name one thing in your life that is going well, can be as simple as your got a mod to your bike to your healthy, your kids are great or you got a new job... I will leave to you what good is in your life right now.....

Mine is very simple, I have a fantastic wife and two great kids that are healthy.

Please keep this on track!

This is a great post and exactly what I want to concentrate on for 2010.
2009 is behind me and its important I/we keep a positive attitude for a better year ahead.
Personally I am thankful for being able to spend some time in such a beautiful country such as Thailand, and the opportunity to help less fortunate individuals 10,000 miles away from the non-reality bubble I had come so accustomed to.
Upon my return I will be hopefully be blessed to be reunited w/ my daughter in St. Louis and be the Father to her that she deserves.

Last edited:
My life as it exists today (still have my mom, great wife of 26 years, job I always wanted).

I am thankful that I only have one semester left in school before I earn the first (and only) bachelors degree in my family, and I'm only 16 weeks from getting commissioned as a 2LT in the United States Army Infantry!!!

I am thankful that I only have one semester left in school before I earn the first (and only) bachelors degree in my family, and I'm only 16 weeks from getting commissioned as a 2LT in the United States Army Infantry!!!

Contrats, that's great!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown:

I am thankful for the family I have here on the .Org adn also for god's love. Everyday that he blesses us with the ability to enjoy what he gives us is a good day.

Back