we need a hand signal to id one another

i like the one like Kerbie said... the old emoticon with 2 fingers up. it would distinguish riders from BUSA riders from the board....
I think that is a good idea!! But the others are right you get two Busa'a going in opposite directions and they are gone before you have time to react.

In Sweden ..60's we used to identify our friends on mopeds
with a simple ...........top of your hand under yer chin for a second....very unique....easy to indentify....Maybe? yea!
either hand works..

how about this....

Ill make a gadget that works on an FM radio freq preset. Sell it here and when two busas are within range (1/2 mile maybe.) it can either sound a piezo chirp or a flashing led. Give us enough time to give the emoticon head nod thingy.

Kerb, don't start getting eccentric on us now.
rock.gif

Come on now ....hand under chin is unique and could work for us...simple and uncommon...yesno...my opinion means next to nothing...maybe....luvyou!

To embarrasing..naw.....it's quick and effective...we can do it...."chin salute" my Buddy in Sweden pioneerd it in 1968..
If you meet a Busa..."chin salute"...let the complaints begin.

Jester, we do the same with out brights out here too.

I can't see myself doing the "headbanger" as Kerbie suggests.

A hand under the chin my be confused with the "bite me" sign in Italian.

I like the "power to the people" like MuggaX.

kerb i like the old emoticon sign idea
however
in this part of the world it means "hook em horns"
and if the guy is from UT he will reply in kind
if he is from
Texas a&m,baylor,texas tech,smu,tcu,rice,university of houston.etc,etc, you could get a rude reply.

Back