We made it home safe.

Leo

Donating Member
Registered
The bash was great (minus the downed members)! Will post pics tomorrow...

It was great meeting you and Amy. I hope to see you guys again soon
beerchug.gif

Thanks for coming out Leo, sorry you made it at the end of the "endless" cooler, we'll have more next time!
beerchug.gif

It was great meeting all you guys! Next bash I will have to add to that "endless" cooler
firedevil.gif

Glad we got to caravan down there with you bro! Me n Amy had a great time with you and uhmm....Amy, lol *man thats funny shid*

PM me your email addy I'll be sending you some nice hi-res shots from the bash bro; cant wait I for sure wana try an make the Fall Bash-we should try to grab a spot at the Phillips then we kin get smashed (oops, i mean enjoy the company of friends
firedevil.gif
) at night!

guns.gif
guns.gif
to flame-job Miatas n stupid mini-van drivers!!**

hey in June RoadAmerica is having the AMA races June 6-8th and StuntWars June 13-15th. if you guys wana come, LMK i think my bud from Waukegan is comin n my guy in Union Grove might be bringn his Turbo too!!
beerchug.gif

guns.gif

I didn't even know it was you I was speaking to, riding with, etc..
The mind is a terrible thing.
Glad to have met you,and you got home safe!
thumb_up.gif

Glad we got to caravan down there with you bro! Me n Amy had a great time with you and uhmm....Amy, lol *man thats funny shid*

PM me your email addy I'll be sending you some nice hi-res shots from the bash bro; cant wait I for sure wana try an make the Fall Bash-we should try to grab a spot at the Phillips then we kin get smashed (oops, i mean enjoy the company of friends
firedevil.gif
) at night!

guns.gif

guns.gif
to flame-job Miatas n stupid mini-van drivers!!**

hey in June RoadAmerica is having the AMA races June 6-8th and StuntWars June 13-15th. if you guys wana come, LMK i think my bud from Waukegan is comin n my guy in Union Grove might be bringn his Turbo too!!
beerchug.gif
PM Sent with my email bro... And I sent you another one before that too
beerchug.gif

guns.gif

beerchug.gif

Back