We Have People Still Waiting on a Bike...Let\'s Help Them!

G

I Know where several are in Bay Area, and Vancouver and oregon.

If anyone knows of a dealer that has possession of a bike that is unspoken for, let's post it to the group and try and help out the "busa-less" among us. I know I appreciated that help...

Have a couple at Sunrise Auto & Cycle in Norfolk, VA. Number is (757) 583-2223 ask for Mark Antal
Good luck
Jim

I'm not a Busa owner (actually a zx11D owner) but I like and respect the Busa (how can I not like something that fast?) Anyway, the Cycle Shop in Tallahasse Fl has a copper/silver one in stock. There number is (850)576-6326.
Ride safe, but fast,
See you on the streets
Doug

There's a copper/silver one available in Southern California that I turned down. It's at Bellflower Motorsports, 562/925-5097

- Jason

I just went down today and paid mine off and still no bike. Bartlesville Cycle Sports said that they put the order in late I dont remember the R1s coming in this late if anyone knows what the deal is ? Rob C

Picked up my new bike today 5/8/99 and my dealer said that he will have two more coming in within a week or two.His dealership is located in SeaSide,Ca which is south west of San Jose and the name of the Dealership is Yamaha Suzuki Sports Center, 1717 Fremont, SeaSide,Ca 93955 ph 408-899-2401.Don't know what colors but call dealer and he will tell you.Tell him Cisco posted it on this site.Maybe he'll throw a bone or two for me,Like Laguna Seca World Cup Tickets.

I just ran across a Busa with 1200 miles for $9500 at local shop in east Tennessee.
I doubt it's still there...( 1 week ago )
As far as new ones here in East Tenn...our local dealers said they would get 10 Busas to sell across the state of Tenn. I bought number 7, so it doesn't look too good here.

Back