We have done it before,but so what,we love 'em

She’s 12 years old and starting to succumb to arthritis and her right ear was partially bitten off by another GSD last year, but she’s still the best pup ever!

Yep there’s a lot of dog owners here, dogs are more loyal and faithful than human friends I’ve found, you can chuck em in the trunk of the car, drive 30 miles, open the trunk and they are wagging their tails happy as.... with a girlfriend or buddy, not so much
So yer saying the girlfriend didnt like riding in the trunk...how odd.:crazy:

RSD.

dears
pics are really nice

but some comments (e.g. rubb´s, kiwi´s ...) make my face wet of laughing tears

i
rofl-smily.gif
a lot - please more of them - i love laughing. :) :thumbsup:

Yeeeah, mine wants to grow up big and strong so she’s practicing her growl.View attachment 1609118
View attachment 1609119

View attachment 1609120

Our Tabby looked like yours....she was a great cat and missed...after 18 yrs she could actually relate to us.

When we put up our Christmas tree, she'd move into it...we'd be putting on decorations and an orange paw would come out of the branches to give it a smack...

When I was in Newfoundland for the father in law's funeral, they have a grey Tabby mix and it was great to have a cat around for a while...I had it trained in a week.

SOOO the other day i received a knock on the door. I answered and a gentleman at the door said "sir do you own a cat? I just ran one over on the road and im try to find the owner"

I said well what did he look like?

this is what i saw...

dumb.jpeg

4 yr old pit bull named cookie and our 3 yr old Doberman named monster. The pit bull grew up with her mother for a year before we got here and she is very laid back and relax. The Doberman we got as a pup and got her ears cropped. She’s a really handful and total diva.

View attachment 1609230

View attachment 1609231
The Doberman is very righteous . . the stuff nightmares are made of lol.
Beautiful doggies you have there!

Back