We had a great time at the Bash

Dart451

Registered
Me and Kim had a great time at the bash. Almost stayed a extra day, but she had school. It was nice meeting all of you!!
beerchug.gif

We will get more sleep before going to the spring bash, we did not get a lot of sleep trying to get everything together, and work schedules for the fall bash. Next time we will sit around and bs more
beerchug.gif

Wish we would of got up earlier Sat morning to ride with you guys. Me and Kim did ride 300 miles saturday. I think Kim is now addicted to the Dragon  
jump9.gif

The trip home the tranny on truck started acting up, but we got home. Will have to replace tranny or truck before spring bash.

If anyone has any pics of me and Kim from saturday would you please email them to me. She left her camera at hotel. We where just  planning on running the dragon when we meet up with you guys and rode the whole day.

Thanks for the good times

Jim & Kim

beerchug.gif

Had a GREAT TIME! It was nice to meet everyone. I will try to make it to all the Bashs now!
Left Sunday morning around 9 & made it home at 5:30. It was about a 500 mile trip home.
See you in the Spring!
jump9.gif

Nice meeting you both. Kim rides better than Jim though !!
poke.gif
Hope to see you this spring.
biggrin.gif

To hear her tell the story you would think it, but she did say I rode better then you. So I guess where does that leave you
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

Somewhere behind me after she spanked me coming back from the CROT to go to the SkyWay...

You guys really did make her day when you told what a good rider she was.
She was already asking when we can go back. If the truck wouldn't of screwed up it might of been in a couple weeks.
We want to make the spring bash, just need to get her spring semester schedule to lock it in.

We were a little worn out also. Worked all day and rode all night to get there. Looking forward to saying hi in the spring.
super.gif

camera malfunction I am sure (more like gf going "awww whats that one?")

I goes...."hmmm Doyal did it"

(bogusLogon @ Oct. 02 2007,10:07) camera malfunction I am sure (more like gf going "awww whats that one?")

I goes...."hmmm Doyal did it"
I don't think so..

It was the crosswind, or the magnetic field had a extra strong pull at the moment or or or
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

She laughed about it, if you are wondering
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

Who was doing the photos Saturday with the cwhite cobra kit car. They were only one left Saturday night when me and Kim went thru.

Back