We are getting hit with another Ice Sorm

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Looking bad outside at my house. Looks like St. Louis is going to ge slammed again
crazy.gif

yup, we're getting some ice in New Mexico as well.. talk is that the I40 east of albuquerque is getting ice and slick... weather this year is definitely wet.

Ice is everywhere here, sleet and snow then freezing rain. Town is basicly closed up, even we closed our 24 hour Restaurant so our employees could get home and the night crew didn't have to come in. Hopefully tomorrow will be alot better  
super.gif

(DaCol. @ Jan. 12 2007,22:04) Ice is everywhere here, sleet and snow then freezing rain. Town is basicly closed up, even we closed our 24 hour Restaurant so our employees could get home and the night crew didn't have to come in. Hopefully tomorrow will be alot better  
super.gif
Where the hell in OK are you at? If you in OKC and we havent hooked up before Im gonna be pissed... If its Tulsa then you might as well be in Canada.....

ices_rofl.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 12 2007,22:10) Hang in there boys, keep the beer cold.
Yeah, I guess we can keep things cold. Hope the damn power does not go out again. We seem to be getting more than last time!!!
eek2.gif

Came in a few minutes ago and it was just starting to rain here. It's 46 degrees right now outside. Very strange to have it be that warm. Maybe it'll wipe out all of this residual snow.

With any luck, it won't last and we'll be able to ride tomorrow after all!

--Wag--

No snow here yet this year at all. it hasn't even gotten cold yet really? Very strange winter here on Long Island, NY

Going to be 50 deg and raining tomorrow. Hope you guys don't ose power, Thats the worst!! i can't wait for spring already!!

Weatherman says that storm is gonna hit here in Rochester, NY Sunday nite. Very strange winter--no snow yet, very warm temps (40's). Been riding most days. Lots of talk 'bout Global Warming!

Yea its going to suck here today and tomorrow too. 76 today and 78 tomorrow. 0% chance of freezing rain.
I guess I'll have plenty of time to work on the busa or just watch tv..........not!
tounge.gif

After all the hoopla, we only got a light glazing here. When I got home last night, the air temp was at freezing, but the ground temp was still near 40*.

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 13 2007,06:19) After all the hoopla, we only got a light glazing here.  When I got home last night, the air temp was at freezing, but the ground temp was still near 40*.
Its gotta be cold for a good week .....real cold, to get the ground temp to drop.

Lookin' out the window, it's going to be a VERY nice day. If the roads dry off from last night's pisante rain, then we're going out! ON the bikes, that is!

--Wag--

we went from 25 to 74 this weekend. Going back into the 40 next week. What the hell is going on?
rock.gif
? I guess I'll have to live with 3 days of 70. stay warm
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Jan. 13 2007,07:38) we went from 25 to 74 this weekend.  Going back into the 40 next week.  What the hell is going on?
rock.gif
?  I guess I'll have to live with 3 days of 70.  stay warm
beerchug.gif
70? thats ridin' weather.....
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back