We are getting hit with another Ice Sorm

here in norcal its just sunny as can be but yikes its cold was 20 degrees last night and below 0 at tahoe gonna ride in a couple hours
race.gif

It was 70 Thursday here in Wichita KS, now it's 14. The ice is starting to come in pretty good, but I think we managed to miss the worst parts of the storm. I've been riding just about every day until now. Hmmm......how well does a Busa go in the ice?
rock.gif
beerchug.gif

(boazalmighty @ Jan. 13 2007,01:03) raining ice in south iowa...

wish i could pull the bike in the living room
You leave it outside? You can keep it in my garage if you would like.
super.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 13 2007,08:19) After all the hoopla, we only got a light glazing here.  When I got home last night, the air temp was at freezing, but the ground temp was still near 40*.
they say the next wave is coming in between 4 and 5 this afternoon
sad.gif
it's not too bad so far

yep iowa was 40 about 2 days ago and yesterday it was 10-15 and now this morning the ground is white..... great.... I was enjoying the warm winter.

(semi @ Jan. 13 2007,12:09)
(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 13 2007,08:19) After all the hoopla, we only got a light glazing here.  When I got home last night, the air temp was at freezing, but the ground temp was still near 40*.
they say the next wave is coming in between 4 and 5 this afternoon
sad.gif
it's not too bad so far
SHOCKED.gif
Hopefully we do not get nailed hard. Last night just covered the trees with ice. Hopefully ground temp stays warm.

(captain @ Jan. 12 2007,20:09)
(DaCol. @ Jan. 12 2007,22:04) Ice is everywhere here, sleet and snow then freezing rain. Town is basicly closed up, even we closed our 24 hour Restaurant so our employees could get home and the night crew didn't have to come in. Hopefully tomorrow will be alot better  
super.gif
Where the hell in OK are you at? If you in OKC and we havent hooked up before Im gonna be pissed... If its Tulsa then you might as well be in Canada.....

ices_rofl.gif
Cpt, Iam in PONCA CITY and it's sleeting again  
sad.gif

Got out of South Bend Indiana a couple of days before they were to get hit. Was stuck in DFW Airport for 7.5 hours because of delays of planes coming from north west Texas. Raining now and ice expected overnight and maybe again Monday.

Everyone stay safe.

It was freezing here this a.m. !!! 65 Degrees!  I had to wear a long sleeve shirt!  ( still got my shorts & flip flops though ... )  
biggrin.gif

hiloNov06_095b.jpg

(Kento-Moto @ Jan. 13 2007,10:35) It was freezing here this a.m. !!!   65 Degrees!   I had to wear a long sleeve shirt!  ( still got my shorts & flip flops though ... )  
biggrin.gif
This IS NOT A NICE POST  
pissed.gif

And even a futher  
poke.gif
 jab, YOUR NOT EVEN ON A BUSA  
SHOCKED.gif

For Shame, For Shame on YOU  
laugh.gif

When I started my car yesterday morning it was -14. At least we won't get an ice storm!!
all_coholic.gif

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 13 2007,11:01)
(rockadaous @ Jan. 13 2007,07:38) we went from 25 to 74 this weekend.  Going back into the 40 next week.  What the hell is going on?
rock.gif
?  I guess I'll have to live with 3 days of 70.  stay warm
beerchug.gif
70?  thats ridin' weather.....  
beerchug.gif
no doubt. I've been ride'n all year. I rode to work last week. It was 25 in the morning and 60 in the afternoon
eek2.gif

beerchug.gif

You don't have to tell us. We have been in all the nasty weather and shut down west of Okahoma City yesterday. We are back on our way to California. Take care and stay warm guys and gals

17 Degrees in Olathe, KS....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just finished cleaning my wheels and just wain to ride..
tounge.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Extended Forecast
Rain/ Freezing Rain Rain/ Thunder Wintry Mix/ Wind Cloudy Light Wintry Mix
High: 38°
Low: 27° High: 37°
Low: 29° High: 32°
Low: 25° High: 37°
Low: 27° High: 43°
Low: 32°

Forecast for Central Texas