Waxing

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I just want to start off by saying "what an incredible site". I'm waiting for the 2007 Hayabusa's to come out and I will be ordering one. What wax is the best to use, that will give the best mirror shine. Thanks again guys and I can't forget the lady riders too.

I have used everything. Trust me. This is the best stuff I have found to date.

hogger...

118_1834.JPG

I use the Meguiar's Paint Cleaner and then the Meguiar's Gold Class. Both applied and removed with microfiber material.

Don

Thanks for the info regarding the wax, great shine on the bikes, it's feeling like a lifetime before we hear anything about the 2007 Hayabusa's but like everything else patience.

Hi guys: It will be interesting to see what Suzuki does with the Hayabusa for 2007, if only we had a crystal ball? Thanks for all the advice on the wax products we have to keep the Hayabusa's looking good, only the best for the BEST.

I tried Griot's "Best of Show" wax a long time ago. Worst crap I've ever used. Was hard to remove and was gone in ONE wash. I like Meguiars better than Griot's.

All this picture postin' is making me envious! Guess I'll have to find some good spots and break out the camera again.

Back