Wax on or wax off

Meguiar's clear coat safe paste wax...................lightly rub it on the ENTIRE bike, then buff 'er off with a Turkish towel. Once a week, whether it needs it or not!
smile.gif

Meguiar's clear coat safe paste wax...................lightly rub it on the ENTIRE bike, then buff 'er off with a Turkish towel. Once a week, whether it needs it or not!
smile.gif
#1--also touch up after each ride with honda polish. I get massive bug splats (size & quantity) and I find they come off easy if you don't let them set too long.

Dust it off with a "california duster" and honda polish and or plexus almost daily.... cant stand to ride dirty!
tounge.gif

Zaino is great stuff.

Some of the guys on the board turned me on to it. It's freakish...and yes I wax it with the plastics on. (microfiber towels only)

B13.jpg

B12.jpg

hump6.jpg

B14.jpg

All right last one (I'm such a photo-Ho)

B4.jpg

Zaino

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156726879 -->

Zaino is a gift from God.

Long live Zaino.

Good things take time.

tounge.gif

Oh and I always wax everything with the plastics on. Sometimes I take fairings off when I claybar, but that's it.

Forgot to mention. Microfiber cloth all the way. I have a box of Zaino products in my basement. Good Stuff. Just too many steps. Nice job Justyntym.

Honda polish for me. Before and after every ride. I need to buy that stuff by the truck load!

looks awsome were did you get your zaino and what steps did you go threw to make it look like glass
Zaino brothers

I recomend the Z-5 pro (for any swirls or blemishes) and the Z2 Pro is the bomb. Get the Flash cure accelerator (wax hardener and makes it much less time consuming). And absolutely get the Ultra gloss enhancer spray Z-6 (very very good stuff) and the car wash is excellent to.

Wash bike and mix the cure accelerator in the supplied bottle with Z-5. Three coats with the z-6 spray enhancer in between. That does a good job reducing any scratches, swirls or blemishes.

Then I believe it's a 3 coat maximum for 24 hours (wax has got to finish curing). Sooo...day 2, 3 coats of Z-2 with Z-6 in between.

Initial cost is quite expensive but your waxing such a small area (not like a big car) gas tank, tail, and fairing...it should last a long time, and as you can see...it works awesome.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157048958 -->

Back