water proof mini USB power plugs. hmmm

ICEMANN

Registered
These work pretty good I must say!.

usb-wp.jpg

Thanks Guys. We now have a 2.1 amp version that will charge iPads. Get a hold of Pashnit and he will take care of you.

I love mine. Used it to and from the bash it keeps my phone fully charged.

Lurch said:
Thanks Guys. We now have a 2.1 amp version that will charge iPads. Get a hold of Pashnit and he will take care of you.

No Sir....THANK YOU!!! Now the wife can text, talk or listen to Pandora while leaving me alone:thumbsup:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well, being a supportive member, had I known Pashnit had them I would have gottin it from him.

The "cheaper" units do not come with the fuse holder and do not produce enough voltage for the I-anyting. Nor do they come with the weather proof "boot" to cover the USB plug in case of bad weather. Nor can you easily find a short cable with a right angle tip.
Didnt think that would matter until it keeps getting hung up when I turn. Argggg.

The cost difference:

If you add your own fuse holder it comes out to about what Pashnit is selling them for. Any other members selling them Im not sure. I also noted that the "attachement" clip/mount that comes with the cheaper
unit doesnt have much to mount with. Pashnit's unit has a slightly different way it wraps around the plug, and then can be mounted, thus giving more options. All in all, the cheaper one works fine. I have two, one on the left and one on the right of the ignition key. I have a sig lighter with a battery tender plug in the trunk. Plugs into the battery tender cable when im riding. Good for on board compressor, phone, etc if needed. I put fuses on all connections fyi. Savings with cheaper model, and I dont use and I phone etc, about the same cost minus the rubber boot covering and the right angle cables. Get what you pay for.

Just my observation 2 cents.
jd

Well, being a supportive member, had I known Pashnit had them I would have gottin it from him.

The "cheaper" units do not come with the fuse holder and do not produce enough voltage for the I-anyting. Nor do they come with the weather proof "boot" to cover the USB plug in case of bad weather. Nor can you easily find a short cable with a right angle tip.
Didnt think that would matter until it keeps getting hung up when I turn. Argggg.

The cost difference:

If you add your own fuse holder it comes out to about what Pashnit is selling them for. Any other members selling them Im not sure. I also noted that the "attachement" clip/mount that comes with the cheaper
unit doesnt have much to mount with. Pashnit's unit has a slightly different way it wraps around the plug, and then can be mounted, thus giving more options. All in all, the cheaper one works fine. I have two, one on the left and one on the right of the ignition key. I have a sig lighter with a battery tender plug in the trunk. Plugs into the battery tender cable when im riding. Good for on board compressor, phone, etc if needed. I put fuses on all connections fyi. Savings with cheaper model, and I dont use and I phone etc, about the same cost minus the rubber boot covering and the right angle cables. Get what you pay for.

Just my observation 2 cents.
jd

Pashnit sells 3BR powersports products. I am part owner of that company.
Tim sells or can get all of our products including cables for Garmin and other USB cables that have a weatherproof cap on them so the connection stays weatherproof even in the rain unlike the cheaper version. There is also a 12 volt unit with a cable for the Garmin Zumo 550 so you can remove your cradle and use it on other bikes or just for security reasons. My fathers cradle was stolen in the middle of nowhere NM on a trip so we developed tis cable to allow removal of your cradle.

Contact Pashnit for any powerport parts you need. If he doesn't have it he can get it. We will even do some custom stuff if there are no TM or patent infringements.

Pashnit is one of our top retailers and a super supporter of this site.

Back