WATER PROOF GLOVES

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
So I buy water proof gloves only to ride in the rain and after a couple of hours they are like sponges---totally soaked. Anyone have a good pair they can recommend? I spent a day in the rain riding to Morgantown, WV this past week, and everything was dry except my hands! HELP!!!!!
banghead.gif

You may also want to consider investing in a cheap can of leather sealant rub-on like Dubbin before you buy another pair.

Mike B

Dainese, Frank Thomas...I have both and both work great.......I believe the Dainese are D-Dry or Goretex whereas the Frank Thomas are Aquapruf, or something-like-that.....

lol, sometimes i have used "Playtex" under my riding gloves.

i also have a couple pair of those thin rubber gloves like from a doctor's office in a side pocket of my tank bag.

not to mention that it helps with some of the women i've dated...

i also have a couple pair of those thin rubber gloves like from a doctor's office in a side pocket of my tank bag.

I use plain old (bright yellow) kitchen rubber? gloves over my normal riding gloves ... works like a charm - dirt cheap, small, you can throw them away ... always keep a pair in the "trunk" ... hope it helps!
thumb_up.gif

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but they work
I got my hands on some scuba divers gloves.  They are excellent in the rain.  You'll have to try em to believe it. they also work for ride'n in below freeze'n temps

Back