Water Powered Bike. Holy chyt

So lets review here. Find a high pressure tank for water. Strap a lawn chair on it. A couple of training wheels bolted on for stability. A few cables and electronics sprinkled here and there. Pull the trigger and blast off. 0-60in like .5 seconds.

Turbos Smurbos.

Water is where its at.

No pollution. Cheap fuel. Cheap to build. No real moving parts. Cheap to race and maintain. Stupidly brilliant. Safety measures needed?.......please!!!!!!! I loved the front view. He had crap flapping in the breeze the whole run. There's some drag there he could work on. A little aerodynamic fairings, like duct tape on and a couple of port a john doors on the nose in the shape of a VEE.

We got a whole new category of crazy ass racing fun now.

My water is faster than your water biotch.

This guy is genius. Until his lawn chair gets a little too aerodynamic and he ends up 2 counties over.

So maybe they should just wear a simple aviation parachute just in case.

Would love to know the specifications for filling that tank.

Reminds me of a Tomato factory in California, filling 55 gallon drums with hot fill tomato paste. Sometimes there was a defect and while storing the drums in the storage yard on pallets stacked three high, after some fermentation, kaboom and all you see is a drum rocket taking off with a blood red exhaust trail.

Um wow! Least you dont have to worry about burning your nutz no more?

Back