Water injection setups?

-=TWITCH=-

Registered
Just wanted to gain some more information about Busa water injection systems. Is everyone running AQUAMIST water injection systems? if anyone has any pictures of their water injection setups and dont mind showing them off I would love to see how you have them setup. I own informational water injection site, so im not new to water injection just curious how you have it set up ETC.

my water injection site is www.H20injection.com if anyone is interested. It has lots of information about water injection

Chris

Most use the aquamist 2c injection set up. It has a high speed valve that pulses when the injectors do which controls the water.
you find all the info on aquamist.co.uk
we sell these systems as well. the 2c goes for 750.00

Twitch I could not get your website to load.... It looks like you are defaulting to a UBB forum.

CAp

Aqua Mist is the best unit as far as the pump. Best to make your won tank so you are not filling it up all the time. I have mine under the hump with a 16oz tank and room for 2 16 oz water bottles for refills. Only thing that i need to do different is get a fill light put on. Tank last about 1 fill per gas. i have some pics around here somewhere, i will look for them.

Twitch I could not get your website to load.... It looks like you are defaulting to a UBB forum.

CAp
The site was down yesterday for an upgrade its up and running now.
Thanks a lot for the information about your setups water injection is very fun stuff. I cant wait till the day I own a Busa let a lone a turbo Busa.

BTW this site is great. The only thing I hate about it is how it makes my dreams of a busa harder and harder to deal with
idea.gif
to many nice bikes.

Chris

NIce site and nice setup please post some install pics if you get a chance. When I get my Busa and one day TURBO it I want to build my own water injection kit. I have built several for cars and trucks but a bike is a new world no where near the room.

Chris R

Most use the aquamist 2c injection set up. It has a high speed valve that pulses when the injectors do which controls the water.
you find all the info on aquamist.co.uk
we sell these systems as well. the 2c goes for 750.00
is there something wrong with the 1s system? sounds to me like it does just what everyone wants it to do... you control the amount of water by the size of the jet and it comes on by dectecting the pressure of the air coming up the "up-pipe" using a hobbs switch.

anything more than that sounds to be an overkill for a basic h20 injection setup. doesn't the 2c allow you to program your own injection map?

I have the 2s system on mine. I got it for 600 online. I had to order a .4 jet for it the .7 jet was putting to much water into it. It dynoed at 223rwhp, with 6lbs. So hopefully with some more tuning and less water it will be around 250.

how do you like your 2s system?

I think the 1s system is sufficient but maybe I"m wrong... just looking for some input.
rock.gif

edit: where did you get a 2s for $600? a guy on sh.org hads them for $955. are you sure you don't have the 1s?

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106620552 -->

No I got the 2s from someone that bought it and decided not to use it. So he sold it to me for 600. I can not honestly tell you how I like it yet. It is still at the tuners. From everything that I read and for the price I did not want to pass it up.

heck no sounds like you got it for 60% of what it should have went for... thats if its new.

great snag!!!!

decided to go with a new 2c system. should be here tomorrow
cool.gif

Back