Water injection nozzles

MAXIMUS_RO

Registered
Does anyone know the flow rate of the nozzles in their water injection setups and at what pressure ?

Or maybe you have some info on how much water can be pumped on different levels of boost?

Thanks,

Have you tried the Aquamist Website...I've got the water injection but had my install done and have know idea how it operates...Lack of knowledge is a terrible thing...

Hey Stunnah,

Thanks for the reply.The aquamist kits,with the exception of the basic one,use a high speed valve and nozzles that fit that application.
The flow of those nozzles is different than the ones in the continuous flow water injection.So I guess I'll keep testing nozzles till I find the right ones.

Anyway, there is a guy on Ebay who sells Aquamist nozzles and he says he's liquidating he's stock of Aquamist systems.

Dennis's put the 0.4 nozzles in mine... My other sizes (0.5 & 0.6) are outside..... it might say on those packages what the flowrate is.

Fstbusa,

Thanks for the pdf, it was helpful.

Could you tell me what boost are you running, at what boost is the water injection activated and how much water per tank of fuel are you consuming?

Thanks

Mine is set to come on about 5-6 psi and I"m running 7.5 lbs of boost.

stock compression

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110128882 -->

That depends on the size your tank is. With mine I will need to fill my container up every second fill up. I am running 6lbs and it is coming on about 2lbs before max boost. Here is a pic of the water container.

Turbo_busa_20050223__3__SMALL.JPG

I have to measure it when I get home. Length X width X depth divided by 231. I will tell you tonight
biggrin.gif

Back