watch out

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Well I found out this morning that I have Lyme Disease from those little nastt deer ticks. Plese make sure you check for ticks. I had a 6 inch perfect red circle, so we knew what it was. Have to take Dcxycycline for 21 days. Have to make sure that I use sun screen because you will burn easier when taking the drug. I know that I had to be feeling bad this morning, it was 80 out and i took the car in to work.
sad.gif

Sorry to hear of your sickness. Antibiotics are a pain to take.

What kind of symptoms - other than the red circle - did you have?

Jeez! Sorry to hear about that Ninja, take your pills and get better!

Yes glad u caught the symptoms early or it can cause some long term probs... hang in my friend. - Kent
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
thumbs-up.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Crap NE..... Lyme is actually a fairly bad disease to contract.......good thing you caught it early.......should be few complications if treated soon enough.
Do you know how long ago you had the tick on you for sure?
rock.gif

Hope you make a 100% recovery.
Bill

Crap NE..... Lyme is actually a fairly bad disease to contract.......good thing you caught it early.......should be few complications if treated soon enough.
Do you know how long ago you had the tick on you for sure?
rock.gif

Hope you make a 100% recovery.
Bill
I assume I had a bite from last Wednesday.
Shouldn't effect you very much then ....you caught it very early.
Thank goodness.
Now...get well dude.

Along that same vein, this is the season to ensure that your pets are protected and medicated.

Ninja, not minimizing your illness, had an ex-mother-in-law catch that in Indiana, not a simple bug to beat.

So I guess it was Ninja Eater Out there messsing with the wildlife...  And all this time I thought it was Monsterspeedfreak...

So No Longer Ninja Eater...Now He's The TicFeeder...
laugh.gif

Sorry Bro, Remember, alcohol can screw up your antibiotics...

Get better,

Rev

Back