watch out

That sux my wife had it a couple of years ago we missed the bullseye it was gone.She ended up with viral menegitis she was hospitaliezed for a while.Make sure you don't mess around with your antibiotics.This disease is very dangerous so becareful.Get well soon
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear of your sickness. Antibiotics are a pain to take.

What kind of symptoms - other than the red circle - did you have?
Sore joints. Depleted feeling slight temp
Ninja Eater,
I'm getting treated for the same thing. The ENTIRE body ache thing sucks.

I know I'm sick when:
1. I don't want to eat.
2. I don't want sex.
and now that I'm a Busa owner...
3. I don't want to ride.

Hang in there, and glad you caught things early.

Feeling a little better, stuff is kicking in. I will just have to keep the Busa at 200+ to blow the bugs off.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

The old 'western blackleg tic" carries it...I got one imbedded in my thigh years ago..transfered from my dog to me....
took the drugs and got rid of it....man did it itch ..had the circle..etc..got it treated early..california foothills got the dam ticks....Get well NE..i know it sux....whenever in the woods..
always do a tick check..on yer clothes..i was hanging on the couch..in my shorts..petted my buddy Buster..tick jumped on to me........ouch....Let us know how yer doing man..over 200 in 9/10'ths.....you da man.....PaceM.

Just catching up on missed reading while out in CA.  How are you doing Ninja?  Better I hope.

Thanks for asking. About 14 days in to the program with anti-biotics. The aches are gone now and the fatigue. 7 more days of stuff.

Back