Watch out for the Ducks

SD1300

Will ride for Oreos
Donating Member
Three ladies unfortunately died in a car crash on their way to lunch one Sunday after church. As they approached the pearly gates, St. Peter welcomed them and said, "The most important rule to remember once you enter heaven is not to step on the ducks."

The women, happy to discover they had been granted eternity in paradise, nodded their understanding and walked through the gates, only to discover that there were ducks walking around everywhere. They tried their best to avoid them but within an hour one of the ladies accidentally stepped on one. It gave out a loud quack, where upon St. Peter instantly appeared and shackled her to the ugliest man she ever seen and said, "You must spend the rest of eternity chained to this man."

Later the same day the second lady also had the misfortune of stepping on a duck. Again, its plaintive quack summoned St. Peter who chained her for all time to a man even uglier than the first.

The third lady, determined to avoid the first two lady's fates, watched every step she took to avoid any ducks. By barely raising her feet, she discovered she could move about without worry. Several months went by and she successfully avoided every duck that came her way. Then one day St. Peter appeared out of nowhere and chained her to an man who's ugliness defied all description. Before she could complain, St. Peter vanished.

Confused, she turned to the man and asked, "Why was I chained to you?"

The man shrugged, "I have no idea. All I did was step on a duck."

laugh.gif
That's hysterical.

Back