Watch out for that bump

amen...but we need to send a stronger message. 2/3rds still left in to corrupt the 1/3 you try to bring in to change things....something must be done

amen...but we need to send a stronger message. 2/3rds still left in to corrupt the 1/3 you try to bring in to change things....something must be done

We had too many uniformed voters turnout last election. If you are a criminal, dont work or pay taxes, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.........js

Good stuff, copied and forwarded via my email distribution list!

screwedSmall.gif

We had too many uniformed voters turnout last election. If you are a criminal, dont work or pay taxes, you shouldnt be allowed to vote.........js

what do you mean by that??

shouldnt it say u didnt have enough non-uniformed voters turnout.

if ya dont vote you cant complain
if it didnt go your way. you have till next election to gather your "type" of voters to make "change"

informed or not informed...my statment remains true... when you can only vote out 1/3 and give the other 2/3 2 years to corrupt...this system will never be fixed by informed or uninformed voters... 1% of the population are the only ones able to actually run a effective campaign. it will never happen but here is my suggestion...as they are PUBLIC SERVANTS lock thier personal finnances when they announce thier running...and pay thier wages just like anyone else in this country...give them bonus if public opinion is good. oh and in the age of information and internet and all....restrict thier voteing to based on constituant poll results... 5 min to read what bills comeing up and your intrest in them yea or nay. hell we log into facebook and twitter more times a day than what it takes to tell your representitive HOW YOU WANT YOUR VOTE CAST!!! no more campaigns. no more special intrest groups. no more back door deals. of the people for the people.

what do you mean by that??

shouldnt it say u didnt have enough non-uniformed voters turnout.

if ya dont vote you cant complain
if it didnt go your way. you have till next election to gather your "type" of voters to make "change"

Ok, so I cant spell uninformed..lol

I am referencing the fact that millions of Americans 30,40-50 years old had never registered to vote until 2008 and the only reason they registered and voted was because of a candidate's skin color. If that isnt pathetic and racist, nothing is.

Back