Washington Anyone

snbusa

Registered
Taking an overnight to Washington DC from LI Anyone interested or anyone along the way want to meet up and shoot the breeze?

You kill me dude.:rofl: Yer taking an' overnight flight from LI to DC and yer willing to meet in the middle of the night and even along the way.???

What are you gonna do,jump outa the fuggin plane.:laugh:

RSD.

So, I'm a little naive sometimes but if I'm the bit of the brunt of a little joke ok fine...I can handle that. But the real joke is I get to be on my bike for hours and hours....Spend a few hours with a great friend...have a nice evening and rest in a luxury hotel...and then be on my bike for hours and hours again. Not too shabby. If I'm not the brunt of a joke I still get to be on my bike for hours and hours and hours and hours...with the great friend and luxury hotel thrown in. Oh I forgot..it looks like a very real possibility for me to go turbo over the winter. Finally, please forgive me for being petty enought that I have to respond to a little joke.

So, I'm a little naive sometimes but if I'm the bit of the brunt of a little joke ok fine...I can handle that. But the real joke is I get to be on my bike for hours and hours....Spend a few hours with a great friend...have a nice evening and rest in a luxury hotel...and then be on my bike for hours and hours again. Not too shabby. If I'm not the brunt of a joke I still get to be on my bike for hours and hours and hours and hours...with the great friend and luxury hotel thrown in. Oh I forgot..it looks like a very real possibility for me to go turbo over the winter. Finally, please forgive me for being petty enought that I have to respond to a little joke.

Yer not petty bro...I'm just an azzhole.:laugh: Poke fun at just about everyone :poke:. ......unless I dont like ya. Then ya get no help and ignored. :whistle:

Its all good.

RSD.

Above Port Jefferson. My favorite ride is to the twisties on Mill Rd in Manorville which is tucked away in the backwoods.

Im on the east end of the north fork. Lots of good roads out this way

Back