Washing my KAbusa nude warning nudity inside

1ibandit

Registered
I do this one time a year to get close and personal ...
uploadfromtaptalk1308494841366.jpg

But I have my shorts on
uploadfromtaptalk1308494926038.jpg

Time to dry her

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308494841366.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1308494926038.jpg

Its one thing to get her nekkid in public.

Its totally another when you start taking pics.

It has not bothered the electrical system, but I let it dry for at least two days while I shine up all the chrome, plastic, frame, and tires. Once a year really helps you should see the junk on the top of the motor and plastic under the covers.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could never bring myself to spray water on my ecu, I don't even pledge my ECU :laugh: but she sure is clean :bowdown: :beerchug:

From the looks of the picture showing the road construction I think you are less than a mile away from me. I am guessing that is 165/Q

From the looks of the picture showing the road construction I think you are less than a mile away from me. I am guessing that is 165/Q

Yes I live on ML and 164 right on the corner... will have my own round about real soon. Stop by I have all week off starting Monday. We go riding a lot u should join us.

As for washing your bike I think you would rather see my 23 year old.. and no I will not let my 16 year old do it. Pm me I will send u my number...

Yes I live on ML and 164 right on the corner... will have my own round about real soon. Stop by I have all week off starting Monday. We go riding a lot u should join us.

As for washing your bike I think you would rather see my 23 year old.. and no I will not let my 16 year old do it. Pm me I will send u my number...

PM Sent

Back